Author Topic: Randy Moss's Crisppi's Chicken just went out of business tonight.  (Read 4397 times)

Offline coalherd

Re: Randy Moss's Crisppi's Chicken just went out of business tonight.
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2024, 12:10:36 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Well, he will always have Inta Juice!
    « Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 12:17:14 AM by coalherd »

HerdFans.com

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2024, 12:10:36 AM »

Offline BigJimslade

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2024, 04:54:39 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I went there once and an older black couple was walking out not happy at all. What's with not having ketchup, also there was nothing to go when I went there. A lot of problems need addressed.

So you are saying that even the black community is not happy with the establishment

Offline ru4mu2

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2024, 06:49:49 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • So you are saying that even the black community is not happy with the establishment
    There's a 30 minute interview in the first post.  Watch it and come to your own conclusion.....

Offline bbcard1

• Benefactors of HerdFans
    • Assistant Coach
    • Marco's Den Member Since 02/2009
    « Reply #28 on: April 03, 2024, 07:49:07 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • That was a dumpster fire from the jump. You could actually see his remorse when he was listening to the post...maybe not at what he thought but the fact he had put it out there. His response was ineffective and made no damn sense.

If you like chicken or the product, give the dude a break. Everybody says stupid things. Good heavens, half the posts on this board are stupid, many of them my own personal handiwork.

Offline herdfan129

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2024, 12:15:08 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • That was a dumpster fire from the jump. You could actually see his remorse when he was listening to the post...maybe not at what he thought but the fact he had put it out there. His response was ineffective and made no damn sense.

If you like chicken or the product, give the dude a break. Everybody says stupid things. Good heavens, half the posts on this board are stupid, many of them my own personal handiwork.

We did give him a break. That?s why we listened to the interview after his ridiculous post.

The guy doubled down on being a racist crybaby. I hope they go out of business.
    The right way is always the right way- Coach Huff

2020 National Soccer Champs!

The following users thanked this post: horsrman, THECHAMPISHERE, herdorbust2, BigJimslade

Offline FilmJunky

« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2024, 02:12:26 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Don't miss out on the water ice

Offline THECHAMPISHERE

« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2024, 02:20:14 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • We did give him a break. That?s why we listened to the interview after his ridiculous post.

The guy doubled down on being a racist crybaby. I hope they go out of business.

You are right. And you might even say they tripled or quadrupled down. What morons.  Not only will it not work, it can't work with these two running the show. They will be out of business within 4 months. The only thing that can save this place is an "under new management" sign on the front door.

The following users thanked this post: ru4mu2

Offline Tim Hensley

« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2024, 05:36:27 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• Driving home from Corny's press conference, I drove by Crisppy's.  They are still in business, as I saw many faces inside.  Also was an article in the Herald-Dispatch.

Offline Thundering In MD

« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2024, 12:23:37 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • This is one of the most embarrassing threads in the history of this board.  It appears that two other Mods have reviewed it before I saw it, otherwise I'd send it to the Zoo.  People on here complained for years that Randy didn't make an investment in Huntington or Herd FB.  Well he did and this is an embarrassing response.  Either buy his sandwiches or don't.  The only reason for the bating here is political.  I appreciate Randy's investment.  I will go there to support him.  As a recently diagnosed Type 2, their menu isn't the best for me.  That being said,
    I will manage my diet to support Randy...Ketchup isn't a deal killer for me.
    Twitter:  @ThunderingInMD

Offline BigJimslade

« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2024, 06:21:19 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • This is one of the most embarrassing threads in the history of this board.  It appears that two other Mods have reviewed it before I saw it, otherwise I'd send it to the Zoo.  People on here complained for years that Randy didn't make an investment in Huntington or Herd FB.  Well he did and this is an embarrassing response.  Either buy his sandwiches or don't.  The only reason for the bating here is political.  I appreciate Randy's investment.  I will go there to support him.  As a recently diagnosed Type 2, their menu isn't the best for me.  That being said,

They created the embarrassment

The following users thanked this post: forphase1, ru4mu2, herdfan129

Offline THECHAMPISHERE

« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2024, 08:03:16 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

Wow. You must not have watched the video. There is no way you are that dense. Literally 81 thousand people in this area (who watched the video) and over 3 MILLION nationally (on twitter) disagree with you. You need to reevaluate your evaluation of what happened. This has nothing to do with Randy (so you missed the point there as well). This is about the two managers of his business which might be the two worst business managers in the world. Not at all political when they say and do about everything possible to kill their own business...I actually feel bad for Randy...but he's the one that put them in charge (I imagine). How anyone can defend their atrocious customer service, them bashing Huntington, playing the race card, and acting like total belligerent fools online is beyond me.

The following users thanked this post: forphase1, ru4mu2, muherd34, herdfan129, scope58, herdorbust2

Offline HerdEcon

« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2024, 08:31:22 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

Move this thread to the Zoo.  The Zoo was created for exactly this type of thread.  If posters want to continue debating the ideology or poorly chosen words of a chicken restaurant manager or review the quality of food and dining experience then they can go to the Zoo to do it. 

The following users thanked this post: luvherd, andy31, puma

HerdFans.com

« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2024, 08:31:22 AM »

Offline THECHAMPISHERE

« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2024, 09:08:08 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• Move this thread to the Zoo.  The Zoo was created for exactly this type of thread.  If posters want to continue debating the ideology or poorly chosen words of a chicken restaurant manager or review the quality of food and dining experience then they can go to the Zoo to do it.

Not a good idea for this site in my opinion just because 1.5 people found a way to somehow be offended by the thread. Why would you hide the current talk of the town that has a Marshall Football connection (during the offseason of both major sports I might add) in the basement of this site if you want a healthy, active forum that keeps people engaged? Over moderation is self sabotage to these forums. There is no entity that chooses to hide the things that keep people engaged with them unless they're trying to go extinct as well.
    « Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 09:13:46 AM by THECHAMPISHERE »

The following users thanked this post: herdfan129

Offline Flat Tire 2

« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2024, 09:12:08 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I agree, this not a Marshall sports related thread. The mods should move it to the appropriate forum.

Offline wasbarryb

« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2024, 11:28:57 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I agree, this not a Marshall sports related thread. The mods should move it to the appropriate forum.

I disagree.  One of the strengths of the site is the gentle moderation.  This is hardly a topic to change the moderation policy and start over policing the board.

The following users thanked this post: herdfan129

Offline wlf

« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2024, 12:25:58 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • So you are saying that even the black community is not happy with the establishment
    These two were not happy, and I left the same way. First impressions last.

Offline Garbanjo

• Benefactors of HerdFans
    • Assistant Coach
    • Marco's Den Member Since 02/2009
    « Reply #41 on: April 04, 2024, 12:31:16 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Let's be real:

The only reason Crisppi is still in business is because it's in Huntington

A business run so badly in a larger city is already gone and that's before the race card garbage was pulled out

Randy better clean house if he wants to save his investment

The following users thanked this post: THECHAMPISHERE, herdfan129

Offline MUther

« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2024, 12:33:23 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I disagree.  One of the strengths of the site is the gentle moderation.  This is hardly a topic to change the moderation policy and start over policing the board.

And it's clearly marked.  No one has to click on it.  That's what they hate.  That they can't not click on it even if they don't want to hear about it, lol.  It would be buried in a day if there was no interest from the forum.

The following users thanked this post: wasbarryb, miltonherdfan, herdfan129

Online gochneaur645

« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2024, 01:41:53 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Ketchup is the most overrated condiment, but it's also silly to not offer it if that's what your customers want.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2024, 01:41:53 PM »