Author Topic: Dakich roasting wvu, pastilong and hardesty now  (Read 1687 times)

Offline 2xBison

Dakich roasting wvu, pastilong and hardesty now
« on: August 21, 2012, 12:32:44 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • listening right now.  GREAT STUFF.

dirty cheating bastards.

http://www.1070thefan.com/other/player.htm
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

HerdFans.com

Dakich roasting wvu, pastilong and hardesty now
    « on: August 21, 2012, 12:32:44 PM »

Offline The E-Man

Re: Dakich roasting wvu, pastilong and hardesty now
    « Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 12:41:38 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Lmao ;D,, the dirty truth is coming out of the closet... good find..

Offline HerdHead

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 12:42:03 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • WOW-EEEEE!

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 12:55:53 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • some tidbits....

"culture of dishonesty for a long long time"

"messed up place"

"I've been here 24 minutes and found all this stuff and you all have been here 24 years and don't know anything"

"I never said anything about wvu...they killed me tried to make it out like I made a money grab"  "it was about integrity not money" "when I left they called and offered me another $125,000 a year and two more years, I was making $150,000 at BG and was to get $500,000 (something like that) a year from wv"

Since the recent article came out regarding his comments Hardesty has gone from "completely fabricated, grossly exagerated" to "if it (destroy) came up he took it out of context"

When he told Pastilong about it fast Eddy said "you have a problem, let's go have tea on the porch"  no support.  sent him to president.

when Hardesty jumped up and hit desk, said he'd destroy him.  Dakich thought to himself, if you come across that desk I'm going to deck you.

"Johathon Harget was the most honest person I met at wvu"! 

He said he loved wvu fans emailing and texting him, it just affirms what he already knew.  He went on to say, hey some are thinking me for not taking job, Beiline and Huggins have done great jobs - one to elite 8 and one to final 4, I was going to win a national championship - it cost you two.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 01:05:14 PM by 2xBison »
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline wvmafia

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2012, 01:10:05 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Hoppy was disrespecting Dakich this morning in his monologue!  Talking about how he wasn't cut out for "big time basketball" and how he saw a challenge and "quit" and went back to the MAC where there was no pressure and then went to Indiana as an assistant before just getting out of the "pressure cooker" that is college basketball to be a talking head for ESPN, where it's easy to throw stones from his bully pulpit.

He's moved up my list of All-Time NCAA Greats in the head coaching arena...believe that!

Dakich for President 2012

"When you take that field today, you've got to lay that heart on the line, men. From the souls of your feet, with every ounce of blood you've got in your body, lay it on the line until the final whistle blows. And if you do that, if you do that, we cannot lose."

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2012, 01:15:37 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Dakich just talked about Hoppy...he said hey maybe you are part of the cover up too, I get that.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline HerdHead

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2012, 01:16:57 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Hoppy was disrespecting Dakich this morning in his monologue!  Talking about how he wasn't cut out for "big time basketball" and how he saw a challenge and "quit" and went back to the MAC where there was no pressure and then went to Indiana as an assistant before just getting out of the "pressure cooker" that is college basketball to be a talking head for ESPN, where it's easy to throw stones from his bully pulpit.

Yup, Dakich caught wind of Hoppy's comments and abused him on the air.  Dakich also said he had to kick Tony Cardy (sic) out of the weight room at one point because he was "hanging around" uninvited.  

Offline HerdHead

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2012, 01:18:22 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Dakich mentioned this show was going to be pod-casted.  Trust me, EVERYONE on the board should listen to this (even you, HerdKelly)!! 

Offline Johnnyherd

• Benefactors of HerdFans
    • Head Coach
    • Member Since 03/2011 Big Green Member 2011
    « Reply #8 on: August 21, 2012, 01:54:41 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Man, I wish Michigan hadn't bailed out Rich Rod and paid that buyout....They were getting ready to pull out some massive skeletons on each other.....

Offline wvmafia

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2012, 01:59:49 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Dakich mentioned this show was going to be pod-casted.  Trust me, EVERYONE on the board should listen to this (even you, HerdKelly)!! 

If you could, please link the pod cast!  I'm going to be somewhere that I can listen to it on my phone, but it's hard to navigate around to find Podcasts...I'd love to hear it!

Thanks in advance if you're able to do that too!

"When you take that field today, you've got to lay that heart on the line, men. From the souls of your feet, with every ounce of blood you've got in your body, lay it on the line until the final whistle blows. And if you do that, if you do that, we cannot lose."

Offline dgparent

• Junior Varsity
    • Member Since 06/2010
    « Reply #10 on: August 21, 2012, 02:12:46 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  •  

Offline Iam4theHerd

• Junior Varsity
    • Member Since 08/2012
    « Reply #11 on: August 21, 2012, 03:00:51 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • This is good stuff, but it all has to be lies. 8)

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2012, 03:00:51 PM »

Offline W0lfman

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2012, 03:38:06 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Dakich just talked about Hoppy...he said hey maybe you are part of the cover up too, I get that.
    that is freaking awesome!  and you know it is true, too.

Offline HerdHead

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2012, 04:03:58 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Near the end of the show, he was referring to Hoppy as Happy. 

Offline W0lfman

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2012, 05:27:07 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Listening to Dakich he begs Hoppy to put him on his show.

Online svherd

« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2012, 07:30:47 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I love it. Go Dan Go!

Herd Rises
    Vision Campaign
    MU Foundation

Offline gcherd

Offline Johnnyherd

• Head Coach
    « Reply #17 on: August 21, 2012, 08:54:34 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • This is just another bunch of (bleep) that they are going to get away with.....The guy said, the statute of limitations has ran out on prosecuting them....

Just another bunch of crap.....Hell they have probably watched us practice everyday this summer and will lie and get away with it...It's like they are made of teflon, everything bounces off and never sticks.....

Offline Johnnyherd

• Head Coach
    « Reply #18 on: August 21, 2012, 09:01:01 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • DId you hear the part where WVU president threatens Dakich's wife?   Real classy...Right up there with beating the pregnant woman after LSU blew them out at home....

Offline MarshallSteve

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2012, 10:57:34 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• I posted a thread the other day that had the link to the original New York times article that got all this started. For some reason that thread disappeared. Any idea why it was deleted?

Online wasbarryb

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2012, 11:36:53 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

So Hoppy is oblivious to the point that the only thing Hoppy has is a bully pulpit without any coaching experience and far less prestige than ESPN. If Dakitch isn’t creditable then Hoppy is really insignificant.

Offline wvmafia

« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2012, 10:59:21 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • So Hoppy is oblivious to the point that the only thing Hoppy has is a bully pulpit without any coaching experience and far less prestige than ESPN. If Dakitch isn’t creditable then Hoppy is really insignificant.

+1

HerdFans.com

« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2012, 10:59:21 AM »