Author Topic: MU blogs or whatever  (Read 319 times)

Offline Always THE HERD

MU blogs or whatever
« on: March 19, 2024, 11:55:38 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • There are many blogs (or whatever they are called) that address WVU sports (such as Three Guys before the game and it is very well done). Are there any such ones for Marshall basketball or football?

HerdFans.com

MU blogs or whatever
    « on: March 19, 2024, 11:55:38 AM »

Offline coalherd

Re: MU blogs or whatever
    « Reply #1 on: March 19, 2024, 12:44:27 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • There are many blogs (or whatever they are called) that address WVU sports (such as Three Guys before the game and it is very well done). Are there any such ones for Marshall basketball or football?

Hey, with our "revenue sports" currently in their states of "mediocrity and disarray", the interest among the fan base, and the public in general, is "nil"!!

Offline Always THE HERD

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2024, 01:00:45 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Hey, with our "revenue sports" currently in their states of "mediocrity and disarray", the interest among the fan base, and the public in general, is "nil"!!
    Did not answer my question. The interest of many may be "nil" but with blogs such as the WVU one (Three guys before the game) are very well put together with a lot of information, statistics, etc. about their team and others within the Big12. If there is no one for MU sports, it would be nice for someone to start one.

Online gochneaur645

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2024, 01:16:15 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The ThunderCast guys who post here sometimes have one:

http://thundercast.online/

Offline coalherd

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2024, 01:20:18 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Several seasons back, an independent effort by I believe a former sportswriter, Greg Perry, put out/published a HERD sports newsletter/paper which was very informative and well done.  Couldn't sustain it, apparently, due to lack of funds, financing support, etc.  Don't know if there was any online version, etc., of it also.

Offline Always THE HERD

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2024, 01:35:28 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The ThunderCast guys who post here sometimes have one:

http://thundercast.online/
    Don't care for that one at all.

Offline MUther

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2024, 03:19:48 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I think podcast is the word you're looking for.  Search Marshall University podcasts on google.  Howlraiser does an SBC one that mentions us, but he is a stAte fan.  I think there is a list of them on the SBC board as well.

The following users thanked this post: Always THE HERD

HerdFans.com

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2024, 03:19:48 PM »