Author Topic: Watching tournament games  (Read 289 times)

Online herdorbust2

Watching tournament games
« on: March 16, 2024, 08:43:58 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • And something really hit me today. UAB and FAU were in our league just 2 years ago and we were basically equals. Both of those teams would kill us now. UAB is really athletic and long. We have went down hill more than we think. The SB just isn't a good conference and we are in the bottom of it. And our administration seems to be ok with the continued decline.

HerdFans.com

Watching tournament games
    « on: March 16, 2024, 08:43:58 PM »

Offline MUther

Re: Watching tournament games
    « Reply #1 on: March 17, 2024, 09:58:48 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • He was silver-plattered the easiest conference schedule we've had in decades, despite the SBC doing very well against the current MAC.  This is why I don't understand why we don't schedule harder OOC.  Make SBC games easy by virtue of having played much harder competition prior to the conference season.  If you're going to lose a bunch of games anyway, might as well play teams worth losing to, for the fans and the players.  And, you know, pretend like those games matter and have a plan to win them.

March may be all that matters, but you start playing for March in October.  Last year we were soft as baby poop for March because every game was built in to be an easy win all the way there, even though we got ambushed at Queens and lost some other games we shouldn't have.

The following users thanked this post: svherd, herdorbust2

Offline bighat

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2024, 02:42:08 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The women are in and I am going to enjoy there run.

The following users thanked this post: svherd

HerdFans.com

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2024, 02:42:08 PM »