The Green and White Sector
The place to talk Marshall University sports! > HerdFans

Baseball Tickets

(1/3) > >>

BraveSaintStuart:
Apologies if this isn't a good place for this. My sons and I are headed to Huntington at the end of next week to see some baseball, and I'm trying to get some reserved seats for the Thursday and Friday games. I'm just really wanting to avoid SeatGeek fees if I can. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

ru4mu2:

--- Quote from: BraveSaintStuart on May 07, 2024, 10:02:45 PM ---Apologies if this isn't a good place for this. My sons and I are headed to Huntington at the end of next week to see some baseball, and I'm trying to get some reserved seats for the Thursday and Friday games. I'm just really wanting to avoid SeatGeek fees if I can. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

--- End quote ---
We attended our first game this past Saturday.  I was under the impression that we would have to purchase $10 standing room only tickets.  When we got to the gate, the guy offered us $15 and $20 reserved tickets.  I had also heard the seat geak claim so not sure if that changed and wasn't advertised or what.  We bought the $15 tickets.

I was reading an article on the Coal Cats last night and it said single game prices are $7.  When I went to the tickets section, it takes you to Herdzone.com and prices are from $12-$20.  Seems nobody is ever on the same page...http://wrvc.com/tri-state-coal-cats-announce-roster/ 
https://herdtickets.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3AMARSHALL%3AO23%3AC1%3A&linkID=marshall&shopperContext=&pc=&caller=&appCode=&groupCode=TSS1&cgc=&dataAccId=652&locale=en_US&siteId=ev_marshall

svherd:
Not a fan of Seat Geek. Tickets prices are inflated and they kill you with a big fee. MU needs to sell tix on it's own and do away with Seat Geek. Not fan friendly. jmho

marshallmark:

--- Quote from: svherd on May 08, 2024, 07:55:14 AM ---Not a fan of Seat Geek. Tickets prices are inflated and they kill you with a big fee. MU needs to sell tix on it's own and do away with Seat Geek. Not fan friendly. jmho

--- End quote ---

Totally agree, although for next weekend's games the SeatGeek cost isn't ridiculous.  $26/seat for Thursday.  WAAAYY to much for a regular attendee, but if you're just going to see a game or 2 its doable.

MU93:
Isn?t seat geek a reseller?

If so

Mu can?t sell those tickets as they?ve already sold them.  The owner of those tickets is selling them. 

Interesting thing to me in this discussion is there are walk up reserve seats available and there aren?t online. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version