Author Topic: Dunn out as Herd recruiting coordinator  (Read 3296 times)

Offline wasbarryb

Re: Dunn out as Herd recruiting coordinator
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2017, 08:41:12 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Some D3 schools have better overall athletic facilities than The Herds.  Many of the Midwest D3s have it all in terms of facilities.

Colby is in Maine. All I know about Colby is from Wikipedia and this site in the last week or so.

If I were a betting man, I'd be willing to bet their facilities aren't better than Marshall's.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2017, 08:41:12 AM »

Online MicDrass1

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2017, 08:44:03 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Colby is in Maine. All I know about Colby is from Wikipedia and this site in the last week or so.

If I were a betting man, I'd be willing to bet their facilities aren't better than Marshall's.

Colby isn't close to D3 upper level.  Colby is bottom 1/3
    « Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 08:45:52 AM by MicDrass1 »

riflearm3

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2017, 10:21:23 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Don't know you from Adam, Maroon.  Just saying that apparently some tout their credentials/resumes vis-à-vis college football coaching and that perhaps Doc may want to give them due consideration.  Or at least have a good "chuckle"!!

That's not the case. Some posters routinely mention my resume and successes on another board, including doing it multiple times on a paid site which I am not even a part of. It isn't much different from you bringing me up in a post which has nothing to do with me and which I hadn't even posted in, Maroon.

Offline QuickStrike

« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2017, 10:40:33 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I don't even talk about that on here. So, after getting humiliated on the off-topic board, you decide to post about me in a thread I am not even involved in? Are you wanting my resume or my autograph?

HLOL (horse laugh)  You never humiliated him, or anyone else on any other board.  You just humiliate yourself by showing yourself to an arrogant condescending prick libtard.

riflearm3

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2017, 11:55:39 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • HLOL (horse laugh)  You never humiliated him, or anyone else on any other board. 

That's why another poster called you out for running away and not being able to refute what I posted, right? You and Coal both take personal jabs, refuse to respond to facts (supported with links by reputable sources), and then return to only take personal jabs while cowardly running from the topic.

You just humiliate yourself by showing yourself to an arrogant condescending prick libtard.

The majority of people on here will appear to be condescending to you. The intelligence gap between you and many others is too big to not to overcome any appearance of modesty.

This thread is another example. I wasn't even a part of this discussion, yet one of you takes a personal jab at me. Then, when asked to prove that jab, you cowardly run away from it and try another jab. Stop obsessing, stop turning threads which have nothing to do with me into being about me, and try staying focused on the topic.

Offline QuickStrike

« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2017, 03:30:13 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]1
  • That's why another poster called you out for running away and not being able to refute what I posted, right? You and Coal both take personal jabs, refuse to respond to facts (supported with links by reputable sources), and then return to only take personal jabs while cowardly running from the topic.

The majority of people on here will appear to be condescending to you. The intelligence gap between you and many others is too big to not to overcome any appearance of modesty.

This thread is another example. I wasn't even a part of this discussion, yet one of you takes a personal jab at me. Then, when asked to prove that jab, you cowardly run away from it and try another jab. Stop obsessing, stop turning threads which have nothing to do with me into being about me, and try staying focused on the topic.

Go back and re-read that thread idiot.  Obviously your intelligence does not let you know how to grasp that no where in the thread was I called out or asked to respond to anything from you.  Someone said something about responding to a 1:38:00 video as to was it produced by right wing or left wing folks.  The video was too boring and too long to watch, so the obvious answer is I have no response.  The only interaction with you on the thread was where I disputed your stupid claim that the violence in Chicago "is confined to one small section of the city".  Nothing afterwards showed I needed to respond to any or your ridiculous postings.  You are the one that always tries to make jabs at posters intelligence and are the one that brings personal jabs on yourself.  I'm calling you out for being an arrogant condescending prick. LOL

riflearm3

« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2017, 04:24:27 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Go back and re-read that thread idiot.  Obviously your intelligence does not let you know how to grasp that no where in the thread was I called out or asked to respond to anything from you.  Someone said something about responding to a 1:38:00 video as to was it produced by right wing or left wing folks.  The video was too boring and too long to watch, so the obvious answer is I have no response.  The only interaction with you on the thread was where I disputed your stupid claim that the violence in Chicago "is confined to one small section of the city".  Nothing afterwards showed I needed to respond to any or your ridiculous postings.  You are the one that always tries to make jabs at posters intelligence and are the one that brings personal jabs on yourself.  I'm calling you out for being an arrogant condescending prick. LOL

HaveUHerd called you out for not responding to anything I posted. You somehow, incorrectly, interpreted his comment to mean responding to Herd 90's message. But if you had any comprehension or ability to follow a basic conversation, you would see that HaveUHerd's response was from a quote you made BEFORE Herd 90's message. In other words, unless HaveUHerd is a fortune teller, it makes no sense for him to ask you to respond to something he quoted you on before the other post was even made.

Now, you and your buddy need to stop ruining threads that I'm not a part of by mentioning me in them. Head over to the off-topic board to expose your ass.

Offline QuickStrike

« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2017, 05:37:34 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • HaveUHerd called you out for not responding to anything I posted. You somehow, incorrectly, interpreted his comment to mean responding to Herd 90's message. But if you had any comprehension or ability to follow a basic conversation, you would see that HaveUHerd's response was from a quote you made BEFORE Herd 90's message. In other words, unless HaveUHerd is a fortune teller, it makes no sense for him to ask you to respond to something he quoted you on before the other post was even made.

Now, you and your buddy need to stop ruining threads that I'm not a part of by mentioning me in them. Head over to the off-topic board to expose your ass.

Normally, I don't go into this much depth to expose not so smart, but for you I'll make an exception......because, you are an arrogant condescending libtard prick, and if people just ignore you leftist idiots, you think you won some kind of SJW debate.  I will keep coming after you idiots like a terminator after libtards. 

Now.......try to follow along, and try to use the intelligence you claim to have and are always trying to put others down claiming that they lack it.  This is actually very simple to understand.

YOU make this following comment about my comment calling you out for being condescending to others, and refuting your ridiculous claim that the violence in Chicago is confined to one small section of the city. "It's been overwhelmingly in the southwestern/western parts of the city. If you want to count that as two areas, then fine. But your claim that the entire city is dodging bullets 24/7 and all of your other foolish comments are misleading." You quickly backtrack on your stupid Chicago violence claim.  Prior to that it doesn't look like you or I commented about anything to each other......so nothing to respond too, right?  Nor did I make any claims the "entire city was dodging bullets 24/7", or any other misleading foolish comments you mentioned in your reply.  The fact is you probably got me mixed up with some other poster and started running your mouth without the facts, but you probably do that a lot, right?  Of course right, because YOU were the one coming onto the thread to be an arrogant condescending prick.

Now, for the rest of the story.

HaveUherd makes this whiny comment. "It's not only the scum druggies everywhere that makes me daydream about escaping this hell hole every day of my life. It's also the types of people prevalent in this very thread as well."

I can't resist and call him a "precious snowflake" for being a whiny bitch.

Herd90 posts something about folks watching some 1:38:00 video, then asking people try to guess who produced it the left or right.

HaveUherd posts the following in response to me calling him a "precious snowflake".  "Ah so you aren't going to refute anything he posted, just personally attack me."

I tell "Snowflake" I'm just responding to his whining.  There is nothing indicating any need to respond to anything of yours.  If anything, a possible response to Herd90, but even that wasn't clearly directed to me, and certainly too long & boring of a video to watch and make a proper comment on.

YOU are the one that got this whole thread FUBARed, because YOU are an arrogant condescending prick!
    « Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 05:42:21 PM by QuickStrike »

Offline Really?

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2017, 07:57:24 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]1
  • he wasn't a coach in waiting, he wasn't even 100% promised the job in january. he was promised first shot at it, but that was subject to who else may have been interested. his duties, from what i heard, were scaled back compared to recruiting coordinators previously under doc.

he wasn't getting six figures here. he was making $50k.
    Not true - his responsibilities were similar and then some. He made $90 you can look that information up easily. The contracts for football assistants are for coaching so they would've had to put him back in January.
    He's moving for family reasons. Let's move on now too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online s1uggo

« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2017, 09:09:17 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]1
  • Colby is in Maine. All I know about Colby is from Wikipedia and this site in the last week or so.

well depends how you define better, for one they have an outdoor track, which MU does not, they have a turf field with lights just like MU, seating not as much but it is a smaller school.  I would guess they have a nice indoor facility as well, looks like you could practice inside if you wanted as well.  They offer more sports than MU so go figure
    http://gocolbymules.com/facilities/seaverns-field
    if you hit this link, they have some pretty good facilities, and they look to be on campus as well.
    http://gocolbymules.com/facilities/facilities-home
    « Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 09:14:54 PM by s1uggo »

riflearm3

« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2017, 11:21:17 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• YOU are the one that got this whole thread FUBARed, because YOU are an arrogant condescending prick!

What does any of that meaningless drivel have to do with you incorrectly believing that HaveUHerd was referring to Herd90's post instead of mine? None of it does. Your stupidity of not being able to follow the conversation is what resulted in the thread being pushed over here.

Try reading better. I would ask you to try writing better, but I know that is a lost cause.

Offline iherdya

« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2017, 07:46:18 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Not true - his responsibilities were similar and then some. He made $90 you can look that information up easily. The contracts for football assistants are for coaching so they would've had to put him back in January.
    He's moving for family reasons. Let's move on now too.

his contract, like all state employees, was year to year, so he would've been given a new contract for his new role on july 1 of this year
    « Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 07:48:09 AM by iherdya »

HerdFans.com

« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2017, 07:46:18 AM »

Offline QuickStrike

« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2017, 06:10:34 PM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]0

• What does any of that meaningless drivel have to do with you incorrectly believing that HaveUHerd was referring to Herd90's post instead of mine? None of it does. Your stupidity of not being able to follow the conversation is what resulted in the thread being pushed over here.

Try reading better. I would ask you to try writing better, but I know that is a lost cause.

LOL.......is that all you got sissy.  Typical libtard behavior to stick to their original F's up false claims.  I broke down the thread for you and showed what kind of i.diot you are.  I'm not letting your stupid azz off the hook that easy.  You are one ignorarnt )O(^%V% and should try reading better yourself, and get the facts straight as to who you are suppose to be replying to without just running your mouth like a bitch. 

Offline Really?

« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2017, 08:36:41 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• his contract, like all state employees, was year to year, so he would've been given a new contract for his new role on july 1 of this year
    He had a 2 year contract. I know for sure.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2017, 08:36:41 PM »