Author Topic: Breaking news  (Read 303 times)

Offline herdorbust

Breaking news
« on: October 24, 2017, 07:01:13 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Hillary clinton campaign payed for russian dossie. Now therr is your rissian collusion.

HerdFans.com

Breaking news
    « on: October 24, 2017, 07:01:13 PM »

Offline CoachSkip

Re: Breaking news
    « Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 08:32:31 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Nope , nothing to see here , move along . I believe this story will be over with by next week .
    It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance . --- Thomas Sowell
    If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. --- Ronald Reagan
    Character , not circumstances , make the man. --- Booker T Washington
    Bill Nye is an i d i o t
    Ive never killed a mountain lion with my bare hands but Ive choked a few cougars .

Offline QuickStrike

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2017, 08:51:24 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Crooked Hillary. 

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2017, 09:30:14 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • This isnt going away. This is going to be huge.

The following users thanked this post: ed swain

Offline pdunn

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2017, 10:15:57 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Hillary clinton campaign payed for russian dossie. Now therr is your rissian collusion.

BTW, story was broken by the Washington Post.  This could get interesting.
    "On rainy days, the early justices would enliven case conferences with wine. On other days, even if the sun was shining, Chief Justice John Marshall would order wine anyway, saying, 'Our jurisdiction is so vast that it must be raining somewhere.' "

Online Flat Tire 2

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2017, 01:26:39 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • BTW, story was broken by the Washington Post.  This could get interesting.

I am surprised by the turn of events in this Russia issue. It starting to look like Bernie was correct when he said the DNC and the Clinton were crooked.

I would say the Washington Post is not a friend of Republicans and it is very interesting that they broke the story. I have been reading some comments from the NY Times and they seem very upset by the constant lying by the Clintons  with them about the issue.
    « Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 01:35:59 PM by Flat Tire 2 »

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2017, 01:33:14 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Did you not know bill and hillary was crooked already?  Maybe the worst in american history

Offline QuickStrike

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2017, 02:13:52 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Fake News is also responsible for covering up the Clinton's evil schemes all these years.  Guarantee that Seth Rich's murder can be tied to Hillary and the DNC.  All the people who voted for her, believed all her lies, rioted and burned American flags over her election loss tells you a lot about how bad the liberal communist virus has infected the U.S.  Can't wait till Trump takes steps to rid this scourge from American.  MAGA.

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2017, 03:35:55 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I would guess there are a lot of deaths attached to them. To many friends and people close to them have bit the dust.

Offline CoachSkip

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2017, 06:44:34 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Im sure the Clintons gave them their blessing to release this info. I dont doubt for one second this suprised them .
    It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance . --- Thomas Sowell
    If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. --- Ronald Reagan
    Character , not circumstances , make the man. --- Booker T Washington
    Bill Nye is an i d i o t
    Ive never killed a mountain lion with my bare hands but Ive choked a few cougars .

HerdFans.com

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2017, 06:44:34 PM »