Off Topic & Non Sports > The Zoo @ HerdFans

Is Bust ok tonight?

(1/2) > >>

herdfan129:
DD and the basketball team got a big win tonight. I?m sure Bust is furious right now. He?s probably more upset with our win than most of us after a loss.

Hope he?s doing ok tonight.

herdorbust2:

--- Quote from: herdfan129 on December 30, 2023, 10:06:38 PM ---DD and the basketball team got a big win tonight. I?m sure Bust is furious right now. He?s probably more upset with our win than most of us after a loss.

Hope he?s doing ok tonight.

--- End quote ---

Doing great. Big win?? Is that what our program expectations have come to? A really bad Louisiana team that looked like elementary players shooting 3s is a big win? Ok if you say so. I guess my expectations are bigger than 5-7 against average midmajors.

goherd24:

--- Quote from: herdorbust2 on December 30, 2023, 10:15:54 PM ---
Doing great. Big win?? Is that what our program expectations have come to? A really bad Louisiana team that looked like elementary players shooting 3s is a big win? Ok if you say so. I guess my expectations are bigger than 5-7 against average midmajors.

--- End quote ---
Best shooting 3 point team in the conference and 17th in the country. Great perimeter D tonight.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

GreenWhite:

--- Quote from: goherd24 on December 30, 2023, 10:38:05 PM ---Best shooting 3 point team in the conference and 17th in the country. Great perimeter D tonight.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
To quote Bust...FACT!

herdorbust2:

--- Quote from: GreenWhite on December 30, 2023, 10:49:45 PM ---To quote Bust...FACT!

--- End quote ---

9 SB teams are below 200 RPI and Marshall barely is under at #192. CC and Georgia Southern are 356/357. It's a train wreck but it at least gives us a chance since virtually every game will be against the bottom third of all teams and 6/8 games against the worst teams in D1 basketball.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version