Author Topic: USA USA USA  (Read 225 times)

Offline Thundering In MD

USA USA USA
« on: August 27, 2017, 01:48:02 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Apology to the UFC fans, but tonight was boxing, and the American Won.
    Twitter:  @ThunderingInMD

HerdFans.com

USA USA USA
    « on: August 27, 2017, 01:48:02 AM »

Offline CoachSkip

Re: USA USA USA
    « Reply #1 on: August 27, 2017, 11:27:56 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I was amazed at how well Colin did , I was thinking 2 , 3 rounds max . Of course with Mayweathers style , maybe I should have thought different . I would love to see Floyd do the MMA match now , I doubt it would go 30 seconds . It was entertainment which people paid and got their moneys worth for a change . It turned out better than I thought it would.
    It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance . --- Thomas Sowell
    If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. --- Ronald Reagan
    Character , not circumstances , make the man. --- Booker T Washington
    Bill Nye is an i d i o t
    Ive never killed a mountain lion with my bare hands but Ive choked a few cougars .

Offline biggreenarms

• Global Moderator
    • Franchise Owner
    • Smokin' Thunder, Blues Guitar, Hillbilly Chef
    « Reply #2 on: August 27, 2017, 01:59:47 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Lol, a 29 year old MMA champ at the pinnacle in his sport can't use the single component of fighting with his hands to beat a retired 40 year old boxer. McGregor was gassed and could barely hold his hands up in rounds 9 and 10. He would have never stood a chance past the first round fighting Mayweather, Pacquiao or "insert boxer name here" in their prime.

Mayweather should never go MMA with McGregor
    or anyone else. The guy is a boxer and wouldn't stand a chance. Personally I think Mayweather carried that fight for 9 rounds so people would get there money's worth. Those two sure did and they're laughing all the way to the bank.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2017, 01:59:47 PM »