Author Topic: Let's go Herd, beat FIU  (Read 320 times)

Offline herdgrad04

Let's go Herd, beat FIU
« on: December 04, 2011, 08:14:47 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I'll be the first to say it.  Lets get another bowl win.  Enough of the debate over which bowl would have been better.  I'm tickled to death to either watch in person on ESPN!! We are in a bowl and thats what matters most.  This can only help the program.  Ive got my herd on, do you?
    GO HERD OR GO HOME!!!

HerdFans.com

Let's go Herd, beat FIU
    « on: December 04, 2011, 08:14:47 PM »

Offline luvherd

Re: Let's go Herd, beat FIU
    « Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 08:16:10 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I'm pumped. A Florida bowl with the Herd.
    MU Alum
    Big Green Member

Offline wvmafia

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 08:19:43 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • At the end of all of this, I'm ready to spend the 31 hours on the road to see the Herd play in this bowl game.  Boy, that 15 and 1/2 hour drive home is going to absolutely blow donkey if we don't get the win!  I'll be screaming EXTRA loud for our Herd!  Let's do this thing --- it's the $hi++iest of all the options, but it is what it is!

Go Herd!

"When you take that field today, you've got to lay that heart on the line, men. From the souls of your feet, with every ounce of blood you've got in your body, lay it on the line until the final whistle blows. And if you do that, if you do that, we cannot lose."

Offline Scottyo614

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2011, 08:27:09 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • This is a really dangerous game for us. I've seen FIU twice and the offense looks just like the kinds that kill us... we need to press a bit because if we play off it will be a long night. Hope a little rest helps us and we play good though.

Go Herd!

Offline kyherd05

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2011, 08:31:44 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The have a good QB in Wes Carroll, who started his college career at Miss State. T.Y. Hilton...well if you don't know about him, you don't know college football. He is as dangerous and productive a receiver and returner as you will see in college this year. Its not a team we are going to blow past, we need to be firing on all cylinders and limit turnovers and mistakes. The soft coverage we employed during the season will get us destroyed by these guys. I'm excited to see us in a bowl, and I hope we do well.

Offline jstherd

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2011, 09:21:26 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You are correct about Hilton. IMO, there is no better receiver in college football. I've seen him twice. If our defensive plan isn't designed to stop Carroll and Hilton....they'll burn us all night. I have faith in our defense, so we'll have to see.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2011, 09:21:26 PM »