Author Topic: Biden Rule Will Tax Home Owners  (Read 333 times)

Offline Flat Tire 2

Biden Rule Will Tax Home Owners
« on: April 21, 2023, 09:30:07 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Biden Rule Will Tax Home Buyers With Good Credit to Lower Costs For Those With Bad Credit. Interesting move by biden to say the least, good luck to new home buyers.

If you have a good credit score and are looking to buy a home, you may be required to pay more to subsidize other home buyers who have bad credit thanks to a new rule from the Biden Administration.
    Starting May 1, a new federal rule will force homebuyers with good credit scores to pay higher mortgage rates and fees to subsidize those with riskier credit ratings who are also buying houses.
    https://www.themainewire.com/2023/04/biden-rule-will-tax-home-buyers-with-good-credit-to-lower-costs-for-those-with-bad-credit/

Real estate expert shreds Biden rule punishing homebuyers with good credit: 'It's madness'
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/real-estate/real-estate-expert-shreds-biden-rule-punishing-homebuyers-good-credit-madness

HerdFans.com

Biden Rule Will Tax Home Owners
    « on: April 21, 2023, 09:30:07 AM »

Offline svherd

Re: Biden Rule Will Tax Home Owners
    « Reply #1 on: April 24, 2023, 10:11:21 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • So the message is - work hard, play by the rules, be responsible = get punished by paying higher fees. Sounds about right.

Herd Rises
    Vision Campaign
    MU Foundation

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2023, 09:11:36 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • free independent press is gone, free and fair elections are gone...this is just a tiny dose of your future if this country doesn't wake up.

meanwhile...the Biden's and their allies get wealthy and we trek on to WW3...

QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: svherd

Offline svherd

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2023, 07:37:10 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • free independent press is gone, free and fair elections are gone...this is just a tiny dose of your future if this country doesn't wake up.

meanwhile...the Biden's and their allies get wealthy and we trek on to WW3...

100% on the money.

Herd Rises
    Vision Campaign
    MU Foundation

Offline Richard Hurts

• Rookie
    « Reply #4 on: April 30, 2023, 11:37:01 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • free independent press is gone,

Agreed. It is awful what Trump did to reporters who published news that was critical of this lies. But then again, it shouldn't surprise us, as Trump also said that he wanted to eliminate the Constitution, she he isn't too concerned about "free independent press."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-bans-journalists-white-house-reporters-press-hard-pass-a8906781.html

free and fair elections are gone...

I wonder why so many leading Republican politicians, Republican judges, and Republicans who lead state voting systems have publicly stated that there was no widespread cheating in the elections. I mean, 4Chan told me that there was cheating. I even saw a video from that Indian scam artist about it.

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2023, 05:48:39 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Agreed. It is awful what Trump did to reporters who published news that was critical of this lies. But then again, it shouldn't surprise us, as Trump also said that he wanted to eliminate the Constitution, she he isn't too concerned about "free independent press."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-bans-journalists-white-house-reporters-press-hard-pass-a8906781.html

I wonder why so many leading Republican politicians, Republican judges, and Republicans who lead state voting systems have publicly stated that there was no widespread cheating in the elections. I mean, 4Chan told me that there was cheating. I even saw a video from that Indian scam artist about it.
    Hey weenie

Have you had a chance to review the Durham report?  That foolishness happens but they would never meddle in elections?

Honestly, any one with a functioning brain knows the election was stolen.  My guess is you were stupid enough to fall for Russia, Russia and Ukraine and 1/6, so I'm guessing you are still too stupid to digest the Durham report and you likely believe "the most secure election in history" and joe got 81 million to beat the incumbent who just received more votes than any sitting President.

Idiots abound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: svherd, HerdMan84, ru4mu2, mubowhunter

Offline herdfan429

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2023, 09:23:00 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Agreed. It is awful what Trump did to reporters who published news that was critical of this lies. But then again, it shouldn't surprise us, as Trump also said that he wanted to eliminate the Constitution, she he isn't too concerned about "free independent press."

Hillary literally corralled reporters, Obama tapped reporters phones and biden has also banned reporters from events.

The following users thanked this post: Buffalo Bop

Offline MUther

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2023, 04:15:19 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• Hillary literally corralled reporters, Obama tapped reporters phones and biden has also banned reporters from events.

And that doesn't even consider their conspiracy to remove social media access and accounts of dissenting opinions on pretty much everything.  Chickens coming home to roost now that this is all being exposed.  Too bad Tucker isn't around to tell it from the mountain anymore.  Guy was fearless in openly mocking their hatched evil plans.

The following users thanked this post: miltonherdfan

Offline mubowhunter

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2023, 02:36:54 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Hey weenie

Have you had a chance to review the Durham report?  That foolishness happens but they would never meddle in elections?

Honestly, any one with a functioning brain knows the election was stolen.  My guess is you were stupid enough to fall for Russia, Russia and Ukraine and 1/6, so I'm guessing you are still too stupid to digest the Durham report and you likely believe "the most secure election in history" and joe got 81 million to beat the incumbent who just received more votes than any sitting President.

Idiots abound

These types love seeing our country collapse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HerdFans.com

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2023, 02:36:54 AM »