Author Topic: Reseating section times  (Read 1557 times)

Offline 2xBison

Reseating section times
« on: April 30, 2014, 01:56:41 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • They were supposed to go out by mail or email this week (4/28) Anyone receive anything?  I have not

Title should say selection can't edit it with phone
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

HerdFans.com

Reseating section times
    « on: April 30, 2014, 01:56:41 PM »

Offline Bleed_Kelly_Green

Re: Reseating section times
    « Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 03:43:21 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • All I got was an instruction booklet about the process in the mail today. It didn't specify when seat selection would commence.

Offline Buffalo Bop

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 03:54:51 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • All I got was an instruction booklet about the process in the mail today. It didn't specify when seat selection would commence.

Same here. I think a Seat Selection Process "How To" guide will follow this.

Offline kjh

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2014, 04:11:48 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Same here. I think a Seat Selection Process "How To" guide will follow this.
    Is this for BB, FB, or both?

Offline Buffalo Bop

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2014, 04:15:19 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  •  

Offline The Right Stuff

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2014, 07:14:37 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I also the guide today.

TRS
    MU 71

Offline whf

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2014, 08:37:46 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I've got Notten Yat

Offline Collis P

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2014, 09:01:13 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I've got Notten Yat

I got an email stating it was backed up from May 12th to May 27th due to a new computer system
    S M I L E -

Offline marshall1123

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2014, 07:38:33 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I think we will lose season ticket holders as a result of this process.

Online svherd

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2014, 07:52:56 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I got an email yesterday saying the account and PIN number information would be mailed next week. It will be interesting to see what the numbers are for this fall. Team will be good, getting good pub.; but this plan may be troublesome for some of our older fans. Gotta go with the flow.

Herd Rises
    Vision Campaign
    MU Foundation

Offline MrRobertPruett

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2014, 08:55:09 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I think we will lose season ticket holders as a result of this process.

I think it will be a significant number, not sure why they are making it this difficult to renew season tickets. I understand the reason behind the move but the process has been inconvenient and a little sloppy. 

Offline biggreenarms

• Global Moderator
    • Franchise Owner
    • Smokin' Thunder, Blues Guitar, Hillbilly Chef
    « Reply #11 on: May 02, 2014, 10:55:49 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
    Dear Herd Fans,
                    The 2014 Marshall Football Seat Selection Process is in full swing and we have some exciting news.  Marshall University has teamed with Ballena Technologies Seats3D to provide a thrilling and fun virtual seat selection process.  Ballena has partnered with schools such as Baylor, Texas A&M, Michigan State, LSU, Wyoming, Houston, and Tennessee to provide a Seats3D experience to their donors and season ticket holders.  Marshall Athletics and the Big Green Scholarship Foundation look forward to providing this very same option to you for this upcoming season.

At this time Marshall Athletics has decided to upgrade a variety of features in the Ballena system to enhance the selection experience for all of our tremendous fans .  These upgrades will allow fans to experience Joan C. Edwards Stadium as if they are sitting in each seat location they desire.  The additional upgrades will move the original first selection date from May 12 to May 27.  The Marshall Athletic Ticket Office will be mailing information next week to all customers who submitted their 2014 Football Season Ticket Intent Form prior to the April 11 deadline.   The mailing  will include an insert with customer account information, along with the date and time of each customers seat selection.  There will also be a detailed “How to Guide” that will explain the Ballena product.

Marshall Athletics and the Big Green Scholarship Foundation are very pleased with all of the wonderful feedback from the Marshall Faithful regarding the new seat selection process and could not be more excited as we continue to move forward.  Please contact the ticket office at 800-THE-HERD or the Big Green Scholarship Foundation at 304-696-4661 with questions.   You may also email any questions to herdtickets@marshall.edu .

GO HERD!

This is what I received via email yesterday along with getting the Seat Selection Guide in the mail.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2014, 10:55:49 AM »

Offline ShawHerd

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2014, 11:28:05 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Seat selection process delay is reminiscent of the Obama Care roll-out.
    "I have heard people talk about the healing process - that sounds good - or closure," Dawson told the Los Angeles Times. "I don't know what closure is, but that area of my life will never be closed. But I feel alive again. I feel I can smile again."

Offline ThunderDent

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2014, 01:46:32 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Yeah, I've been season ticket holder since I graduated in 97. Didn't get around to whatever early commitment thing they sent out. Always get my season tickets when that normally happens. Big green donor and vision too.

I'm sure I'll be able to get seats together somewhere. It was sparse where I was anyway. Always different people around.

Offline exanimate

• Benefactors of HerdFans
    • Heisman
    • Member Since 02/2009
    « Reply #14 on: May 02, 2014, 02:17:44 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I'll have to see what happens with mine. I have had lots of expenses this year already, having two teenagers will do that. If my seats are still there when I get around to it, fine. If not no big deal.

Online luvherd

« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2014, 02:32:50 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • My opinion is unless you are chair back or visitor side Sec 109/111 with low points, you will be fine. Especially chair back and main parking lot with low points.
    MU Alum
    Big Green Member

HerdFans.com

« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2014, 02:32:50 PM »