Author Topic: Andy Katz...Herrion, MU, Kane  (Read 2397 times)

Online 2xBison

Re: Andy Katz...Herrion, MU, Kane
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2014, 01:34:09 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I guess all of you forget Kane spitting on fans, cursing out coaches and players and hitting other players, airballing free throws and causing us many problems on the court

Liar.

not saying Kane never used profanity on a coach...but Pittman was the worst with "get the F away from me" etc when they tried to speak to him.  spitting? hitting other players?

get this clown of the boards we don't need this BS.  if you have a different opinion fine, if you are going to make stuff up beat it.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

HerdFans.com

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2014, 01:34:09 PM »

Online 2xBison

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2014, 01:36:35 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • He still loves Marshall and Huntington. He has been nothing but appreciative and respectful towards MU/Huntington.

Kane was not the problem here.

exactly..and for most of the three years Kane and Herrion liked each other until this last season....Kane booked more minutes in three years than most players will ever book in 4.

good to see you around again DJ.  you need to make sure you stay around, we need your undefeated prediction for next year in FB...you have a good shot of hitting it now  ;)
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline exanimate

• Benefactors of HerdFans
    • Heisman
    • Member Since 02/2009
    « Reply #27 on: January 10, 2014, 01:37:18 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • He's notorious for embellishing %^&* on here. Notice that once proof of an incident is requested, he can't find it. I'm pretty sure that if there was a spitting incident, it would have been covered pretty extensively.

Offline HerdBlizz

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2014, 01:48:20 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I think the Quarter to the head of Herrion in who land might have done more damage then anyone knows.   

HerdFans.com

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2014, 01:48:20 PM »