Author Topic: someone pleae email to our press (and CY good for your show)  (Read 512 times)

Offline 2xBison

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • http://theherdsportspage.com/v-web/bulletin/bb/viewtopic.php?t=210

Sturt, where are you, you love emailing the press...

those are archived gazette articles that speak of UL asking out of games in Motown that cleared the schedule for our game, they reference the one game contract, as well as the fact WVU stated that they would do well financially in that arrangement in 1997.

I'm tired of wvu's administration getting a free pass to just say anything without question...without anyone even using logic to see if it makes sense.

I would think that Dave Weekly, Chuck Landon, Mitch Vingle, Doug Smock, Ernie Salvatore, and Danny Wells might enjoy reading the statements made in 1997.  Perhaps, between all of them one of them might have the balls to reprint some of the quotes or refer to the old articles.

I don't think a link would work as you have to be registered to see that board.  A nice cut and paste into an email or word doc.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

HerdFans.com

Offline W0lfman

someone pleae email to our press (and CY good for your show)
    « Reply #1 on: May 04, 2005, 10:12:52 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
    WVU was originally slated to play at home against Louisville in 1997 but Louisville officials wanted out of that game in order to play a home game with another team, the A.P. reported. That left the opening to book Marshall.
    Another giant lie exposed.  Those nutjobs want you to  believe they had to buyout UL to get us on their schedule...when the facts were UL apporached wvu asking out of their games.  

The fact is they are scared to death to play this game for fear of losing.  The perception of themselves is so inflated that the just cant fathom a football loss to MU.  

I predict this game will never be played unless wvu is forced into playing it by the gov.  We've seen them spew they dont play at MAC venues, 30,000 seat stadiums, they cant do a 2fer1 with us but they do it with teams in the same conference with us and so on.  Every myth they've had for not playing has been just that a damn myth.

Offline tradebait

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 10:20:47 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I have supported playing the game, but after the latest round of spew...
    screw'em, they can all go to hell
    Superior skill and knowledge win over fear and superstition each and every time.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 10:20:47 AM »