Author Topic: Anyone know about this " Marshall " Sports Bar in Port Orange, Fla?  (Read 659 times)

Offline marcbuff

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • https://www.mckennasportorange.com/menu/index

It is called McKenna's and I saw on Facebook it was owned by a Marshall grad and had a Herd Theme to it but the pictures do not indicate it is a Marshall Sports bar. It looks good though. I am going to Daytona for 3 days and plan to check it out.

HerdFans.com

Offline marshallmark

Re: Anyone know about this " Marshall " Sports Bar in Port Orange, Fla?
    « Reply #1 on: April 19, 2021, 05:23:44 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I found an article about the owners, and it noted that they both went to USF.  Not sure about the reasons for the Marshall flag in the restaurant.
    "Tell your friends, I can confirm you held your own against the brothers. :)"

- E-Man

The following users thanked this post: marcbuff

Offline MUther

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2021, 10:32:04 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Hometown Sports is owned by McKennas, maybe some connection.

The following users thanked this post: marcbuff

Offline marcbuff

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2021, 10:26:53 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I ate there twice this weekend. Good Food and service and it is a general sports bar. The owners father-in-law is from Huntington. It is not a " Marshall " sports bar per se but there is a group of West Virginians who meet there every Monday at 2 PM for a lunch/meeting. yes, they have TV watching game parties too. All the flags of the schools on the walls were donated by customers. There is a WVU banner next to the MU one on one side and FSU and Miami on the other. The owners have 3 kids who graduated from Florida, St Leo and UCF ( one each). Those three are beside each other in one section. I am going back over in two weeks and will attend the lunch with the  group at that time. ;D

The following users thanked this post: Flat Tire 2

HerdFans.com

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2021, 10:26:53 AM »