Author Topic: Gyms reopening in NC  (Read 355 times)

Offline W0lfman

Gyms reopening in NC
« on: August 30, 2020, 02:36:27 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Received email they can reopen Sept 1st. Hopefully this is a positive sign MU / ECU will actually be played at some point.

The following users thanked this post: parshall2marshall, herdorbust

HerdFans.com

Gyms reopening in NC
    « on: August 30, 2020, 02:36:27 PM »

Offline sardistim

Re: Gyms reopening in NC
    « Reply #1 on: August 30, 2020, 07:58:51 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Received email they can reopen Sept 1st. Hopefully this is a positive sign MU / ECU will actually be played at some point.

The ECU game got postponed because the ECU football team had a quarter of the team with corona and they stopped practice to stop the outbreak.  It had nothing to do with state opening restrictions.  ECU still hasn't started practicing again, though non-quarantined players have been able to return to training workouts.  They are hoping by early next week, if another round of testing gets the all clear from doctors.

I'm thinking the only way the game gets played this year is if we play it Dec 5th -- meaning Doc fails to get us in the CUSA champ game, again.

Offline W0lfman

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2020, 09:21:02 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I’m aware why game was postponed. Should’ve qualified my comment to say hopefully the game will be played with less restrictions on how many fans may be allowed to attend. That was an actual concern by not just me, but several ECU fans I know.

Offline svherd

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2020, 09:36:18 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Doubt it happens this year. Hopefully can work something out for the future.

Herd Rises
    Vision Campaign
    MU Foundation

Online herd2win

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2020, 09:40:01 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]1
  • Original post is not accurate...on Sept 1 every other state in the nation is allowing gyms and N.C. now becomes the most restrictive state in the nation..thanks Gov Cooper for killing the economy of some businesses. 

Football with fans will not happen for a while in N.C.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2020, 09:40:01 PM »