Author Topic: Randy being Randy  (Read 1053 times)

Offline MUWashU

• Rookie
Randy being Randy
« on: January 10, 2005, 10:49:40 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Attached is an article from the Minneapolis Star-Tribune. I've been really down on Moss for his behavior the last couple of years (leaving the field early was disgusting) but I actually laughed out loud at the fake "mooning" of the Lambeau faithful. I know it was disrespectful but I've got to think Moss was catching a whole lot of disrespect that entire game from Packer fans- most of it well-deserved, I'm sure. Still, they couldn't stop him even on a bum ankle.

Compared to the Ron Artest fan brawl I thought Randy's stunt was a light hearted jab. The media's attempts to make it seem like another example of "me first" Moss is misplaced. Terrell Owens is much more of a narcissist after touchdowns than Moss is. After TDs at home Moss typically gives the ball to wheel chair-bound fans in the end zone. Never seen TO do that.

I don't like Moss, but then again I guess I never really have. Can't argue with his utter greatness, though. And I'll always be glad he chose to spend a couple of years with the Herd. Even if he makes me cringe now and again.

http://www.startribune.com/stories/508/5177389.html

HerdFans.com

Randy being Randy
    « on: January 10, 2005, 10:49:40 AM »

Offline Mako

Randy being Randy
    « Reply #1 on: January 10, 2005, 12:03:08 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • For those who haven't seen it:
    "Our founding fathers ... drafted a charter to assure the rule of law and the rights of man, a charter expanded by the blood of generations.  Those ideals still light the world, and we will not give them up for expediency's sake." - Barack Obama Inaugural Address

Offline DJdaHERDfan

no matter what he says or does...........................
    « Reply #2 on: January 10, 2005, 01:18:27 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • he is still the best WR in the NFL.
    IT'S TAILGATING SEASON!

Offline Blade

Randy being Randy
    « Reply #3 on: January 10, 2005, 01:49:55 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • LMAO!!   :mrgreen:

Offline HERDUSA

• Rookie
    Randy being Randy
    « Reply #4 on: January 10, 2005, 06:25:30 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The one and only ..the best in the game bar none. One thing the media never should have done was give the attn it did to the last two seconds of the week before, they did and Randy gave them something better for this week. I said it before and I will say it again if he stays in the game long enough he will become the best ever, deal is he wont , and therein will lie the controversy , imagine that Randy and a controversial topic.

HERDUSA

HerdFans.com

Randy being Randy
    « Reply #4 on: January 10, 2005, 06:25:30 PM »