Author Topic: William and Mary-Thursday at 7:00 pm...you know what's next  (Read 1033 times)

Offline Marco

• Practice Squad
William and Mary-Thursday at 7:00 pm...you know what's next
« on: January 08, 2005, 01:02:26 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • KState to Thursday.  Put in for your vactation days ASAP........you know 9 months in advance.

I guess there is a chance the KSTATE game won't be moved....but, I'd say this is going to happen.  

http://herdzone.com/sports/football/release.asp?RELEASE_ID=9509

HerdFans.com

« on: January 08, 2005, 01:02:26 PM »

Offline OhYeaahMU

• Junior Varsity
    « Reply #1 on: January 08, 2005, 04:39:26 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Unlike many people, I HOPE it is moved.  Why?  Because anytime Marshall can play on TV, it is worth any sacrifice from the fans.  Many feel we are too good to play on Thursday.  We are still a growing program and we need everything we can get.  While I respect the opinion of my fellow Marshall fans, I think they are wrong about complaining that games are moved, when they are moved for reasons that benefit the school.

Offline carolinaherdfan

Playing on National TV: Thursday's
    « Reply #2 on: January 08, 2005, 10:15:34 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I believe playing W&M, one of the greatest colleges' in the world on Thursday so we can play a week later on national TV beats playing Rutger's, and no TV on anyone's schedule!

GO THUNDERINGHERD!

Offline Marco

• Practice Squad
    « Reply #3 on: January 09, 2005, 12:15:17 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • i think as far as fans watching a game in person, most of us prefer saturday.  i also think a saturday date could help us sell more season tickets and/or mini packs.

However, if it's moved it's moved.  Thursday night is PRIME TIME for college football, the Monday Night FB of college.  It's not like the tuesday wednesday stuff that is pretty much non BCS games.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2005, 12:15:17 AM »