Author Topic: Call in show! Post from HERD05! Sounds like what we need!  (Read 4050 times)

Offline Huffnagel

Call in show! Post from HERD05! Sounds like what we need!
« on: January 04, 2005, 09:50:58 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
    You guys who are wondering what the mindset of the coaching staff is should have tuned in.

Coach laid it on the line, saying he was evaluating the ENTIRE program all the way down to the secretaries and the managers.

Sounded very adamant and disgusted at the same time, said the the Troy game and the Bowl game were "Pitiful" and he stressed this a couple times. He said that the team will be good next year, and the program belongs to him and he will ensure it is fixed.

He also said that we will be playing either WIlliam and Mary, Hofstra or Western Illinois next year, and it will probably be on a Thursday, due to the next game at home against KState more than likely being on a Thursday as well.

He said a lot more, but I have to finish making bottles for my 10 month old son before my wife kills me, I will be back later to add more.

Put a little fire under their (@/:; and let everyone know that 6-6 is NOT Marshall football! I wish I could have heard it for myself, are these shows recorded?

I wish that the first game was not going to be on a Thursday! But I guess you have to take what you can get! With so many new players getting starting roles, maybe it is a good idea to start out with a less competetive team!
    It's Great Being a Thundering Herd Football Fan!!!

Follow Us on Twitter!
    Follow HerdFans on Twitter @HerdFans_

Follow Us on Facebook!
    Follow HerdFans on Facebook @realHerdFans

HerdFans.com

« on: January 04, 2005, 09:50:58 PM »

Online yogiherd

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2005, 12:11:22 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • yeah sounds like Coach Pruett wants to get his back to double digits wins in a season.  
    I think he also said with the QBs they will sign or hope to sign and the improved OL  the passing game will be back to Herd fball standards--not like the past two seasons.
    In God We Trust.
    United We Stand.
    God Bless America.
    go herd!!!

Offline pokey

• Red Shirt
    • Varsity
    « Reply #2 on: January 05, 2005, 08:45:49 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Huff.....yes the shows are recorded.....go to herdzone.com and click on the radio/television link (might be audio/video) then click on the links with there....it will take you to yahoo.......you have to pay a small monthly fee for it and cancel after 1 month.
    *Nothing is more powerful than the truth.
    *You will never be persuasive being abrasive.

Offline carolinaherdfan

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2005, 09:56:03 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • This sounds like just what the doctor ordered!

GO THUNDERINGHERD!

Offline WallyHerd

• Rookie
    Schedule
    « Reply #4 on: January 05, 2005, 11:41:54 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I like it all except the part about playing the like's of W & M.  With KSU's falling off the CFB map the last 2 years let's face it, scheduling a 1AA isn't the answer to get the fans attention.

Offline bigwormy

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2005, 12:02:35 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • didn't kansas st. just win the big 12 two years ago? if they fell off the map in one year than i guess the herd did as well. we need to schedule 1A football teams!!!
    if you want more oil at a cheaper price vote republican. if you want the same amount of oil in current supply at a higher price, vote democrat and for a windfall profit tax!

Offline Mako

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2005, 12:31:38 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]1
  • I don't particularly like scheduling a I-AA team either but at this late date my guess is that we don't have any other choice.  But, considering that we've got K-State the next week, it needs to be the strongest I-AA team we can get.
    "Our founding fathers ... drafted a charter to assure the rule of law and the rights of man, a charter expanded by the blood of generations.  Those ideals still light the world, and we will not give them up for expediency's sake." - Barack Obama Inaugural Address

Offline Max

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2005, 06:13:32 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Thanks, Huff, for the post, it is exactly the tonic that I needed going into the offseason.  I want this program to start rolling again, and the way it needs to start is with an attitude adjustment.  I agree with you, Huff, light some fires and make some people feel uncomfortable.  There is a window of opportunity from now until the beginning of spring practice where he can shape a lot of attitudes to get our kids pointed in the right direction.  I'll be interested to see what leaders emerge from this point on.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2005, 06:13:32 PM »