Author Topic: TCU is Manhandling Ole Miss  (Read 617 times)

Offline Ovaltine Jenkins

TCU is Manhandling Ole Miss
« on: December 31, 2014, 01:54:58 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I'm so tired of all the SEC talk.

Go Frogs!

HerdFans.com

TCU is Manhandling Ole Miss
    « on: December 31, 2014, 01:54:58 PM »

Offline jocktalker

Re: TCU is Manhandling Ole Miss
    « Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 02:03:31 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • They should have been in the playoffs.

Offline luvherd

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 02:07:42 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • So far Ollie and the crew look like fools.
    MU Alum
    Big Green Member

Offline chris88

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2014, 02:07:59 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • This is where the anchoring bias towards Ohio State shows itself.  All those stupid pundits and committee who kept saying OSU's win over a Wisc team that didn't beat anybody all year (not one team that will finish in top 25 if Minn loses).  They all looked at one game in which, imo, Wisc wasn't that good and laid down because the staff knew they were leaving and assumed because the name Ohio State was on jersey was better than TCU/Baylor despite a better resume for both vs OSU over the entire season.

I've never seen a team taken apart in one half the way TCU's defense is taking apart Ole Miss......all that despite 3 TCU to's.  Ole Miss has 23 yds in first 9 possessions.
    "Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity; they seem more afraid of life than of death"  – James F. Byrnes

Government is the most dangerous institution known to man. Throughout history it has violated the rights of men more than any individual or group of individuals could do: it has killed people, enslaved them, sent them to forced labor and concentration camps, and regularly robbed and pillaged them of the fruits of their expended labor. ~ JOHN HOSPERS

Offline Chevy1

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2014, 02:45:51 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • So far Ollie and the crew look like fools.

Yep - they and their "body of work" BS philosophy failed to accomplish what the playoff was designed to do - put the 4 best teams in the playoff. 

Of course, that was not the primary goal or they would have succeeded....the goal they were and are preoccupied with is promoting college football's "royalty" - and, of course, to keep the peasants in place...to make sure they know their place. 

It's a stinking system that strikes at the very soul of what drives this country.
    "The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline HerdnClt

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2014, 03:20:33 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Yep - they and their "body of work" BS philosophy failed to accomplish what the playoff was designed to do - put the 4 best teams in the playoff. 

Of course, that was not the primary goal or they would have succeeded....the goal they were and are preoccupied with is promoting college football's "royalty" - and, of course, to keep the peasants in place...to make sure they know their place. 

It's a stinking system that strikes at the very soul of what drives this country.

TCU losing to Baylor or Ohio State losing to Va Tech at home...Maryann or Ginger would have been a tougher decision.
    "The Herd #1"

Offline Chevy1

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2014, 03:29:23 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • TCU losing to Baylor or Ohio State losing to Va Tech at home...Maryann or Ginger would have been a tougher decision.

Ummm....Ginger?
    "The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline mu79grad

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2014, 03:41:41 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • What will continue to gnaw at me until I go to my grave is that The Herd should have played against Mississippi in the Peach Bowl today.  Many of us posters would have been at the game and I firmly believe MU would have put at least a two touchdown beat-down on the Rebels.  Our favorite team should have been in that game and I will "what-if" the WKU game until I leave this earth!

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2014, 03:50:56 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • What will continue to gnaw at me until I go to my grave is that The Herd should have played against Mississippi in the Peach Bowl today.  Many of us posters would have been at the game and I firmly believe MU would have put at least a two touchdown beat-down on the Rebels.  Our favorite team should have been in that game and I will "what-if" the WKU game until I leave this earth!

Even if we had beaten WKU and went undefeated, the Selection Committee's, Warren Commission had already selected Boise. The only way we where going to get an access bowl game was for Boise to lose.

Offline HerdnClt

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2014, 03:55:31 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Even if we had beaten WKU and went undefeated, the Selection Committee's, Warren Commission had already selected Boise. The only way we where going to get an access bowl game was for Boise to lose.

This....We weren't going if 13-0.  I hate to have a loss but at least it didn't drive us nuts knowing we were left out with an undefeated team.
    "The Herd #1"

Offline The Right Stuff

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2014, 04:51:24 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Mary Ann! ;D :-*

TRS
    MU 71

Offline HerdnClt

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2014, 05:04:19 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Mary Ann! ;D :-*

TRS
    MU 71

Probably the most sensible choice.:)
    "The Herd #1"

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2014, 05:04:19 PM »

Offline GoHerd2112

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2015, 02:07:36 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • TCU should have been in the playoff instead of OSU. I think The Tide will manhandle The Buckeyes.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2015, 02:07:36 AM »