Author Topic: Very Discouraged with our coaching staff  (Read 345 times)

Offline The Right Stuff

Very Discouraged with our coaching staff
« on: September 15, 2007, 08:48:54 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I have wanted coach Snyder to succeede so very much.  I have defended him these past three years.  I mean here is a local guy that played at MU that seems to be a very genuine person that has faced adversity in his personal life.  However I am at the point that I can no longer defend the way he is running our program. For two out of the first three games we have looked totally lost and ill prepared.  Our performance at Miami was pathetic.  The players looked totally lost and ill prepared to play.  Mental mistake after mental mistake.  I will give the coaches credit for seemingly having our guys better prepared against USPAM.  

Now tonight the team comes out totally flat and once again not into the game mentally.  Did anyone else notice how flat Darius Marshall looked.  I think last week's little benching incident had a negative effect upon him.  He didn't seem ready to play.  

I know we can't do anything about line depth at this point in the season, but the coaches can motivate and have a team ready to play regardless of who the opponent might be.  Marshall was not ready to play tonight, that was painfully obvious.  I hate to be the pessimist, but I can't at this point see this season being very successful. I hope I am wrong and will be willing to eat a lot of crow at the end of the season.  

Well maybe this will be the year that Hoops shocks the hell at everyone.  That is the way it was back in "the day".

A depressed TRS
    MU 71

HerdFans.com

« on: September 15, 2007, 08:48:54 PM »

Offline MUtim

• Benefactors of HerdFans
    • All American
    • Member Since 08/2009
    « Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 08:53:58 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • He is 9-17 and has lost as many home games in 3 years as we did in the previous 13.  He is the worst coach in AMERICA!!  Defensive GURU my ass.  No wonder some of the Ohio State fans were happy when we hired him.

For those still stuck up his a**....get a clue!

Offline Thunder Struck

• Junior Varsity
    « Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 08:57:10 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Listen ... to all those that call us Snyder Bashers .... its nothing personal. This is a business ... the fans pay into the system and the college uses that money to pay for these coaches. We basically pay their salaries to an extent and if we are not pleased .. we have a right to complain. Snyder may be a great guy and one that loves Marshall as much as we all do.

Business is business and when it comes down to it ... if you cant get the job done ... put a man in that spot that can.

Offline cubsrams1

• All American
    • Member Since 02/2009
    « Reply #3 on: September 15, 2007, 09:06:46 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Especially when you are pulling down six figures.

Offline cubsrams1

• All American
    • Member Since 02/2009
    « Reply #4 on: September 15, 2007, 09:09:04 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Quote from: "ThunderStuck"

Business is business and when it comes down to it ... if you cant get the job done ... put a man in that spot that can.

Especially when you are pulling down the upper six figures in West Virginia.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2007, 09:09:04 PM »