Author Topic: For all of the Snyder apologists out there...........  (Read 388 times)

Offline goherd94

• Rookie
For all of the Snyder apologists out there...........
« on: September 15, 2007, 08:31:28 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You keep apologizing and coming up with lame excuses, I will instead pull my had out of the sand and call it for what it is: Snyder is NOT head coaching material!

"He needs a couple of more years", "Let's give him time to get his recruits on the field", "He has a learning curve but he is turning us around", etc., etc., etc.

ENOUGH already! When we get to the point that a 1-AA team scores 48 points on us and beats us at HOME, it is time for a change. There is absolutely no excuse for this loss. None, nada, zip, zilch. This loss comes from the top.
    Last week we played an inspiring 3 qrtrs vs. the #3 team in the land. This week we look like a mid level So. Conference member. Why is that? Anyone? Anyone?......Well let me enlighten you as to why that is. Our illustrious leader, Coach Mark Snyder decided quite a while back that all of his and our teams energy and time should be put into working on a game plan and preparation for WVU.  We practiced for WVU through the spring and summer instead of preparing for Miami (Fla) as we should have been doing. We would have beaten Miami had we worked as hard preparing for them as we did for WVU. I really, truley believe that. But no, our man felt that WVU was the ticket to his success. So what happens? We lose to a very average Miami, play WVU like we are the freaking Steelers and lose that one too. Now we have to come out after all of our energy and passion has been exhausted and try to get ready for a 1-AA team. Gee, I wonder what will happen in that situation? Snyder is an assistant type of coach but is FAR from a Head coach. He needs to go before we fall so far that any coach worth his salt would run a mile from the position when it does come open. Snyder is going to be the death nail of this program if we keep him around. Sorry for the rant but I have absolutely had enough!

HerdFans.com

« on: September 15, 2007, 08:31:28 PM »

Offline DJdaHERDfan

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 08:33:37 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • i have to agree with that
    IT'S TAILGATING SEASON!

Offline luvherd

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 08:47:42 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • For u not at the game - Bernie was running well - why in the hell we waited 24 points to make a change is beyond me.
    MU Alum
    Big Green Member

HerdFans.com

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 08:47:42 PM »