Author Topic: New Hampshire  (Read 12635 times)

Offline 2001grad

• Varsity
New Hampshire
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2007, 05:57:52 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Why in the hell not run a quick play instead of down it.

Going for it now?? hmm.

HerdFans.com

New Hampshire
    « Reply #75 on: September 15, 2007, 05:57:52 PM »

Offline Thunder Struck

• Junior Varsity
    New Hampshire
    « Reply #76 on: September 15, 2007, 05:58:13 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • HOW ABOUT THAT STUPID ASS CALL OF GOING FOR THE TD

Offline Herdfan92

• Junior Varsity
    New Hampshire
    « Reply #77 on: September 15, 2007, 05:58:22 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Fellas, I don't know if I can take anymore.  I may drink myself to death tonight.

Offline cubsrams1

• Benefactors of HerdFans
    • All American
    • Member Since 02/2009
    New Hampshire
    « Reply #78 on: September 15, 2007, 05:59:05 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • WOW -- Why do you spike it with 19 secs left on third down, and then go for it? This is unreal. It's obvious these guys have no clue what is going on. Snyder's pressure situation coaching is flat out pathetic.

Offline Dreamherd

• Heisman
    New Hampshire
    « Reply #79 on: September 15, 2007, 05:59:50 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Was Snyder really a defensive coach?

Offline FLORIDA HERD FAN

• Heisman
    New Hampshire
    « Reply #80 on: September 15, 2007, 05:59:56 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Very sad.

Offline muherd95

New Hampshire
    « Reply #81 on: September 15, 2007, 06:00:11 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I really dont know what to think.. But I know we shouldnt be booing the kids.

Offline TomorrowHERD

New Hampshire
    « Reply #82 on: September 15, 2007, 06:00:17 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Half time adjustments aren't our specialty.   :shock:
     :-?

"I am for a government that is rigorously frugal and simple. Were we directed from Washington when to sow, when to reap, we should soon want bread."
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
    "I predict future hapiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."-Thomas Jefferson
    http://www.cnmi-guide.com/ipg/islandlife/saipan2/

Offline Thunder Struck

• Junior Varsity
    New Hampshire
    « Reply #83 on: September 15, 2007, 06:00:28 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • ROCKY interviews SNYDER as he is going into the locker room and asks ... coach, what will be your halftime adjustments?

SNYDER answers ... we must put points on the board.

?????????????????????????????? DAMN ... That makes sense ... but if he couldnt do it in the first half ... does he have enough time at halftime to figure it out before the third quarter begins?

Offline herdgrad2007

• Rookie
    New Hampshire
    « Reply #84 on: September 15, 2007, 06:00:51 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • F$#)(285432#  KIDDING ME.  

CAN A QB NOT THINK ON THEIR F)$%( OWN AND DO SOMETHING SO ITS NOT 4th DOWN.

I SWEAR PEOPLE ARE NOT NATURALLY THIS STUPID
    Sec. 126, Row: 2, Seats: 1-2

Offline 2001grad

• Varsity
    New Hampshire
    « Reply #85 on: September 15, 2007, 06:01:06 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Let's see.

Against Miami down 10-0 you have a chance at a chip shot FG to make it 10-3.

Last week against WVU you kick a chip shot FG early in the game.  Then before the half you do that crap with 20 seconds left and TO on 1st down to kick a FG.

Then today.  You are down 24-0.  You need points.  You have 3rd and 3.  You spike the ball.  Then you have a chance to get some points on a chip shot FG, but you chose to go for it.

Where in the hell is the consistency of this damn coach??  1 week conservative.  1 week aggressive.  Another week just lost and clueless.

Should have seen the writing on the wall in the KSU game at the Joan in his first season.  Bad on field management then.  not much has changed.

Offline Herdfan92

• Junior Varsity
    New Hampshire
    « Reply #86 on: September 15, 2007, 06:01:18 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Hey, wait a minute!  Snyder may get it afterall!  He said we need to score more points.  We may pull it out yet!

How obvious can you get?  

We need to get rid of the whole staff and start over.  This is as bad as we've been in a long time.

HerdFans.com

New Hampshire
    « Reply #86 on: September 15, 2007, 06:01:18 PM »

Offline Dreamherd

• Heisman
    New Hampshire
    « Reply #87 on: September 15, 2007, 06:01:33 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Snyder just doesn't know what to do with heat of the moment calls.  The defense has been pathetic under the Snyder era.

Offline Gerald1

• Junior Varsity
    What???
    « Reply #88 on: September 15, 2007, 06:01:52 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • He didn't take the 3 on 4th down?? I can't believe that. This team needed some points before half time. That may come back to haunt like missing the extra against UCF last season.
    Go Herd! Fight On!

Offline TomorrowHERD

New Hampshire
    « Reply #89 on: September 15, 2007, 06:03:14 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Quote from: "muherd95"
    I really dont know what to think.. But I know we shouldnt be booing the kids.

agreed

"I am for a government that is rigorously frugal and simple. Were we directed from Washington when to sow, when to reap, we should soon want bread."
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
    "I predict future hapiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."-Thomas Jefferson
    http://www.cnmi-guide.com/ipg/islandlife/saipan2/

Offline billybob

New Hampshire
    « Reply #90 on: September 15, 2007, 06:06:56 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Kinda hard to clap for them. Very little effort in this game. I will certainly boo synder though. He gets paid and deserves to be booed.

Offline cubsrams1

• Benefactors of HerdFans
    • All American
    • Member Since 02/2009
    New Hampshire
    « Reply #91 on: September 15, 2007, 06:07:05 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Maybe people are booing the coaching staff. Snyder makes more money than 95% of the people in the state.  Someone needs to be accountable for this. I've tried to be patient with him, but this is getting pathetic. He does not handle pressure-packed situations good at all.

We can't blame this game on Pruett, the NCAA sanctions, the lack of financial support from fans, Bob Marcum, etc, etc, etc. This is pure bad coaching.

Offline raf66

• Practice Squad
    New Hampshire
    « Reply #92 on: September 15, 2007, 06:10:04 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Let's face it.  We may go 0-12 this year unless we get some leadership on this team.  It sure doesn't look like it's going to come from our coaching staff.  I mean, I love The Herd but this is getting ridiculous.  Are we going to watch all of the success we've achieved in the last 15 years or so completely dwindle down to nothing?

Offline Herdfan92

• Junior Varsity
    New Hampshire
    « Reply #93 on: September 15, 2007, 06:11:03 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Yeah, I'd never boo a player.  Those guys practice too hard and get very little in return.  But it is obviouse that we made a bad decision with Snyder.  We need to move on.  

But, man, I really hope we pull this one out.

Offline Thunder Struck

• Junior Varsity
    New Hampshire
    « Reply #94 on: September 15, 2007, 06:11:17 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

Offline Thunder Struck

• Junior Varsity
    New Hampshire
    « Reply #95 on: September 15, 2007, 06:11:39 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's see.

Against Miami down 10-0 you have a chance at a chip shot FG to make it 10-3.

Last week against WVU you kick a chip shot FG early in the game. Then before the half you do that crap with 20 seconds left and TO on 1st down to kick a FG.

Then today. You are down 24-0. You need points. You have 3rd and 3. You spike the ball. Then you have a chance to get some points on a chip shot FG, but you chose to go for it.

Where in the hell is the consistency of this damn coach?? 1 week conservative. 1 week aggressive. Another week just lost and clueless.

Should have seen the writing on the wall in the KSU game at the Joan in his first season. Bad on field management then. not much has changed.

Remember back when Snyder took this team over and we were playing K-State? Remember the no time out call that cost us the game? MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ... Three years now we have been seeing bonehead calls that cost games. Interesting how some dont learn from their own mistakes. That truth is this ... just as Ive been saying for three years now.

Why when your program is going into a slump as we were when Pruett left, would you hire a head coach that has never been a head coach? Its a gamble that could pay off ... but if it doesnt work ... your program finds the bottom of the pit. Im affraid we are one step from finding the bottom and if we do not pull of the win in this game ... our boys minds will be searching for answers. This is the point where your team implodes and fighting begins within side.  Then your coach has to not only find away to bring this team back up to par, but a more difficult issue comes into play. That is losing the fire from a team that does not believe in itself. As I posted last week ... the EER game could be the turning point in the right direction ... but now it looks like the turn for the worse ... MARK SNYDER is in deep %^&* with this team

Offline muherd95

New Hampshire
    « Reply #96 on: September 15, 2007, 06:11:52 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I agree Snyder and co need to be booed but the kids are getting the brunt and if they loose then they may not recover this season.

I just dont get the play calling overall.  Hell MD should be glad we told them to look at game film against WV instead of the coaches talking to them. We cant stop NH

HerdFans.com

New Hampshire
    « Reply #96 on: September 15, 2007, 06:11:52 PM »

Offline HerdnClt

I fell like Im back in school in 1968 or 69
    « Reply #97 on: September 15, 2007, 06:16:34 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Reggie would have gotten us on the board when I was there.  Maybe he should suit up...If Synder can't coach this team to beat a 1_aa team, he is in the wrong profession..How about Life Insurance sales... For a half million a year, a caveman  can coach and  be down 24-0...Inexcusable...
    "The Herd #1"

Offline muherd95

New Hampshire
    « Reply #98 on: September 15, 2007, 06:17:25 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I think if BM starts we may have a different game. He seems to have a rapport with the offense that anderson (lack of playing time) hasnt developed.

This all comes down to the lack of coaching this week.

I still believe!! GO HERD!

Offline raf66

• Practice Squad
    New Hampshire
    « Reply #99 on: September 15, 2007, 06:17:43 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I've never been one to boo the players or coaches but I gotta tell ya we shouldn't need to even have a head coach on the sidelines to beat New Hamp, let alone at least play them even.  Not only are the coaches letting us down but it seems like our players may have given up after the first 2 1/2 qtrs. of play last week.  It doesn't appear that we even want to be out there.

HerdFans.com

New Hampshire
    « Reply #99 on: September 15, 2007, 06:17:43 PM »