Author Topic: NHR: Wayne Middle School Player Injured  (Read 660 times)

Online hookem herd

• Benefactors of HerdFans
  • All American
  • Member Since 01/2010
NHR: Wayne Middle School Player Injured
« on: September 14, 2007, 03:11:01 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Last night there was a kid front Wayne Middle school who had to be air lifted from the field with a possible broken neck. It is a very serious situation. Health Net would not tough him until Dr. Idnatiadis arrived and shot an exray on the spot. I have not heard anything else about his condition. Everybody needs to remember this young man in your prayers.

Greg Adkins

HerdFans.com

« on: September 14, 2007, 03:11:01 PM »

Offline svherd

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 04:23:18 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Thats terrible. Spring Valley had a kid go down last week against Greenbrier East, I think he's OK now, but it was nerve wracking. My daughter blew her ACL out in a soccer game last week, her soccer career is over. High Schol sports, and Middle school to a degree, is getting very physical. I've seen more soccer injuries this year  than most years combined.
    Best wishes to the kid.

Herd Rises
    Vision Campaign
    MU Foundation

Online hookem herd

• All American
    • Member Since 01/2010
    « Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 05:12:37 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • My son is best friends with the Spring Valley boy and he is ok, he had a bruise Spinal Chord.

Greg Adkins

Offline eastlynnchillidog

• Junior Varsity
    Re: NHR: Wayne Middle School Player Injured
    « Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 05:28:35 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Quote from: "hookem herd"
    Last night there was a kid front Wayne Middle school who had to be air lifted from the field with a possible broken neck. It is a very serious situation. Health Net would not tough him until Dr. Idnatiadis arrived and shot an exray on the spot. I have not heard anything else about his condition. Everybody needs to remember this young man in your prayers.

I teach out there and the boy is just fine.  His grandmother called our Principal and told us it was a "stinger" and that everything was ok.  He is also a good kid that will be the next "big one" to come out of Wayne at RB in my opinion.

Offline herdfan1989 (HN)

• Rookie
    « Reply #4 on: September 14, 2007, 09:49:50 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Quote from: "eastlynnchillidog"
    Quote from: "hookem herd"
    Last night there was a kid front Wayne Middle school who had to be air lifted from the field with a possible broken neck. It is a very serious situation. Health Net would not tough him until Dr. Idnatiadis arrived and shot an exray on the spot. I have not heard anything else about his condition. Everybody needs to remember this young man in your prayers.

I teach out there and the boy is just fine.  His grandmother called our Principal and told us it was a "stinger" and that everything was ok.  He is also a good kid that will be the next "big one" to come out of Wayne at RB in my opinion.

May I ask your name?

Online hookem herd

• All American
    • Member Since 01/2010
    « Reply #5 on: September 14, 2007, 11:10:06 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Quote from: "eastlynnchillidog"

This is truly great news. You are right he is a great kid. My son has competed against him since they were 6 years old. This really had the whole CK Middle School team upset. Thank you so much for the imformation. Let him know that we were all praying for him.

Greg Adkins

Offline extragreen

• WaterBoy
    • Heisman
    « Reply #6 on: September 15, 2007, 06:51:14 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Quote from: "hookem herd"
    Quote from: "eastlynnchillidog"

This is truly great news. You are right he is a great kid. My son has competed against him since they were 6 years old. This really had the whole CK Middle School team upset. Thank you so much for the imformation. Let him know that we were all praying for him.

Nice, classy post.

"The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."
    Your self-determinism and honor are more important than your immediate life.

Offline marcbuff

good
    « Reply #7 on: September 15, 2007, 07:24:08 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I coached junior high football for years and having a kid get hurt was always my worst fear. Good to hear the kid is ok.

HerdFans.com

good
    « Reply #7 on: September 15, 2007, 07:24:08 AM »