Author Topic: New Hampshire Boards?  (Read 246 times)

Offline Blood & Thunder

• Junior Varsity
New Hampshire Boards?
« on: September 10, 2007, 01:25:01 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Here's an okay UNH board:

http://unhwildcats.proboards74.com/index.cgi

Are there any others?

HerdFans.com

New Hampshire Boards?
    « on: September 10, 2007, 01:25:01 AM »

Offline Daherdboy

New Hampshire Boards?
    « Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 09:03:47 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I just went to their board and gave them some information and welcomed them to "come on down".  Some posted that they are coming, but others are still trying to decide between us and JMU (big conference game).

I told them that we will show them the best hospitality that they have ever had and they can come to Smokin' Thunder to tailgate with the Herd Fans.
    Retired 10 years early to follow Herd sports.
    Those 10 years have been marvelous.

Offline Flat Tire

• All American
    New Hampshire Boards?
    « Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 09:05:34 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Quote from: "Daherdboy"
    I just went to their board and gave them some information and welcomed them to "come on down".  Some posted that they are coming, but others are still trying to decide between us and JMU (big conference game).

I told them that we will show them the best hospitality that they have ever had and they can come to Smokin' Thunder to tailgate with the Herd Fans.

They played JMU Saturday and lost the game.

Varsity
    Varsity

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:38 am    Post subject: Life Goes on; UNH is next    Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
    Mickey Mathews' tenth ranked JMU beat fifth ranked UNH yesterday 41-21 in Harrisonburg, VA. Neither team bothered to huddle on offense. UNH's offense had 36-47-2-353 and 25 rushes for 79 yards.

Accordingly to Paul Woody of the Richmond paper: "The Wildcats have a wildly effective offense with quarterback Ricky Santos throwing to a variety of receivers on a variety of routes". I think Woody covers the Redskins for the Richmond paper and he knows his football.

HerdFans.com

New Hampshire Boards?
    « Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 09:05:34 AM »