Author Topic: Official game gripe thread......  (Read 7037 times)

Offline _sturt_

Re: Official game gripe thread......
« Reply #275 on: October 02, 2016, 09:50:19 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • « Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 09:52:09 PM by _sturt_ »

HerdFans.com

« Reply #275 on: October 02, 2016, 09:50:19 PM »

Offline _sturt_

« Reply #276 on: October 03, 2016, 03:07:56 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • As us Cowboy fans bathe in the good mojo that goes with a 3-1 record and being led by two rookies, of course, in spare time today I'm soaking up some of the content on all the mainstream Cowboys sites. But this one, from a "mailbag" page, offering Q&A with former Cowboys scout Bryan Broaddus, for some reason struck me as maybe just one more piece of insight from the truly informed... so truly informed, in fact, they actually get paid to do the work they do, not just run their mouths/keyboards in the pursuit of self-congratulations and ego gratification.

For the record, let there be no mistake... I'm among the many who *do* actually listen... but who are a little more discriminating/discerning about who is to be listened to, ie, who brings substance versus who just brings noise.

Bottom line... yes, technique... as one should expect... *does* matter, and... also as one should expect... it *doesn't* necessarily show up (or not) in a player's freshman year.

Go Herd!

Offline girthyherdon

« Reply #277 on: October 03, 2016, 04:22:52 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Sometimes i think me and fly and a few others are the only people that study the game beyond what team has what color uniforms on, and how the scoring rules work.

Aren't you the one who said this game may not be close and MU will have a field day stopping the run against Pitt?? Saying run D is MU's strength?
    Looked like swiss cheese to me Saturday.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #277 on: October 03, 2016, 04:22:52 PM »