Author Topic: Lets get it started, Herd vs Ohio game thread!  (Read 5048 times)

Offline ought-three

Re: Lets get it started, Herd vs Ohio game thread!
« Reply #300 on: September 14, 2013, 11:51:42 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • We scored 31 points. I would like to see the ass chewing Heater is about to get.  How do you have the slat run on you all night and not at least try to stop it?

Exactly. No matter how many times the got us on it, the CB turned his shoulder out and opened the door for it almost every time. We STILL fall for the PA pass to the TE near the goal. They did it to us last year, Miami did it to us, they did it to us tonight.  This defense looks very familiar.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #300 on: September 14, 2013, 11:51:42 PM »

Offline letsgoherd

« Reply #301 on: September 14, 2013, 11:54:28 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• Exactly. No matter how many times the got us on it, the CB turned his shoulder out and opened the door for it almost every time. We STILL fall for the PA pass to the TE near the goal. They did it to us last year, Miami did it to us, they did it to us tonight.  This defense looks very familiar.

I want to preface this with, I. Love Holmes, but he bites on the play action a lot. I know it's tough, but if he could just drop a little in the passing lane, we could stop the slant or at least disrupt it. Plus, the TE post, he needs to drop on that. But the kid is a beast against the run.

Online HerdnClt

« Reply #302 on: September 15, 2013, 12:19:20 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

•    
    « Reply #296 on: Yesterday at 11:46:01 PM »
    Reply  Quote
    Quote from: carolinaherdfan on Yesterday at 11:43:36 PM
    Aw, dshoe, I am worn out on your bullshist...MU is

Why the hate, he laid it out there. Where was he wrong?

Ohio was a better coached and prepared team than marshall was tonight.

^^**
    Exactly. How can you argue that turnovers, penalties, control of the clock and better execution are not coaching responsibilities.?
    "The Herd #1"

Offline carolinaherdfan

« Reply #303 on: September 15, 2013, 01:03:52 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • All I can say is, if you thought those WV stickers might get you pulled over; wait until you compare the numbers with OhiO?

Offline IM4DHERD

« Reply #304 on: September 15, 2013, 01:04:45 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Easy to argue that clock management may be a coaching issue, but when a kid drops the ball how is that not the kid's fault?  When a kid commits a penalty, and granted many of those penalties were questionable, how is that the coaches fault?   These kids have been coached since pee-wee to execute.  How is lack of execution the coaches fault?

Put the blame where it belongs.  These kids choked.
    Make a difference...Join the Big Green

Online HerdnClt

« Reply #305 on: September 15, 2013, 01:24:32 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Easy to argue that clock management may be a coaching issue, but when a kid drops the ball how is that not the kid's fault?  When a kid commits a penalty, and granted many of those penalties were questionable, how is that the coaches fault?   These kids have been coached since pee-wee to execute.  How is lack of execution the coaches fault?

Put the blame where it belongs.  These kids choked.

^^^^
    Not only the kids choked. There is a reason you are paid 600,000 dollars a  year to coach.  Ensuring execution, clock management, fumbles, interceptions, basic fundamentals fall under the job description. Ultimately winning. Coaches are judged on wins and losses and the buck stops there. Don't know what else to say.
    "The Herd #1"

Offline carolinaherdfan

« Reply #306 on: September 15, 2013, 01:27:50 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • May I say: we don't care. Ohio will pay...

HerdFans.com

« Reply #306 on: September 15, 2013, 01:27:50 AM »