Author Topic: Fullboat...  (Read 596 times)

Offline Blade

Fullboat...
« on: February 11, 2005, 06:12:35 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I accidentally deleted your post over on the recruiting board trying to move it to here.  Below is a copy.  Please keep speculation and opinion threads on this forum and off the recruiting forum.  If you care to discuss it, send me a PM.  Thanks for your cooperation.  Blade

fullboat

Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:51 pm Post subject: The facts about Morris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe that people on here on still on the Bernard Morris bandwagon. Several things have to happen for Morris to even be considered for the starting quarterback. First, he needs to get out of being charged with malicious wounding after hitting a pregnant girl in the face with a beer bottle. And considering around 30 people witnessed it happening that appears unlikely. The only other option is for him to plead down, if the prosecution allows him to. That also appears unlikely considering the number of witnesses. And if he does plead down, then what? We welcome him back in with open arms? What would that say about the Marshall program, every time we are on national TV it would be brought up, it would be in newspapers across the country etc... What does it take to be kicked off the team in you're oppionions. I personally can't think of anything much worse that maliciously wounding a pregnant girl....what murder...rape...what? So get over it and lets move on, because his new number is probably going to be E65041. And as for the Almighty Tito (who everybody on here thinks has all the inside info) talking about how the freshman have no chance of playing, I know for a fact that several coaches insist one of the two will be the starting quarerback. I wonder if your information is about like how you said 2 days ago that Gamble was not going to be coming to Marshall and then he signed the same day. Sounds like your inside info (probably intense internet searching in reality) wasn't very up to date.

tito746

Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:01 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Almighty Tito, I like that title. I am so so sorry that I said that it was doubtful Gamble would sign, but I am glad I was wrong. All of my "intense internet searching" didn't pay for once. I will bow down to you for information from now on.

ATHENSHERDFAN

Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:45 am Post subject:

Judge Fullboat has spoken! I am sick to death over this crap. WE ARE AWARE OF HIS PROBLEM! If you feel the need to post the same old news, please post a disclaimer so we don't have to read it!

HerdFans.com

Fullboat...
    « on: February 11, 2005, 06:12:35 AM »