Author Topic: NEWS FLASH!!!! Mark Snyder will be let go...  (Read 35247 times)

Offline chezdog30

• Benefactors of HerdFans
  • All American
  • Member Since 01/2011
Re: NEWS FLASH!!!! Mark Snyder will be let go...
« Reply #525 on: December 02, 2008, 10:04:16 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Chez... There are 5 primary boosters when it comes to discussing MU athletics. 4 of the 5 made it very clear that they were ok with Snyder being retained. The fifth never gave an answer either way. In other words he didnt care enough to be heard. Keep in mind that this does not necessarily mean they fully support Snyder but what it does mean is that they were obviously not effected by the football program's results enough to create waves.

Again.. I do not post opinions. I will only post the facts that i know.
    You might think you know some things but like some others on this message board.. you dont have a clue.

I can prove it...can you? Do you want a string of emails?

HerdFans.com

« Reply #525 on: December 02, 2008, 10:04:16 AM »

FAST LANE

« Reply #526 on: December 02, 2008, 10:24:22 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I can prove it...can you? Do you want a string of emails?

It has already been proven by the result of Snyder being retained. You and some others were miss informed. This kind of stuff happens when people gossip and want to pretend that they are in on the facts of what is going on. If these boosters are playing a two face role then maybe you might be right too. My response to you above is all fact. 

I will always post factual information. My posts.. although few.. speak for themselves. Read them and decide for yourself. I dont doubt that you might have good sources.. With all do respect they do not match the source(s) I have. I have personally read and seen e-mails, letters, and listened to voice messages pertaining to this matter. Lets not get in a pissing contest. You will lose.

Offline cubsrams1

• All American
    • Member Since 02/2009
    « Reply #527 on: December 02, 2008, 10:33:30 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It has already been proven by the result of Snyder being retained. You and some others were miss informed. This kind of stuff happens when people gossip and want to pretend that they are in on the facts of what is going on. If these boosters are playing a two face role then maybe you might be right too. My response to you above is all fact. 

I will always post factual information. My posts.. although few.. speak for themselves. Read them and decide for yourself. I dont doubt that you might have good sources.. With all do respect they do not match the source(s) I have. I have personally read and seen e-mails, letters, and listened to voice messages pertaining to this matter. Lets not get in a pissing contest. You will lose.

I thought you were in Cincinnati, Andrew?  Is someone sending you the letters and voice mail recordings via the mail?  Just wondering. 

FAST LANE

« Reply #528 on: December 02, 2008, 10:38:06 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I thought you were in Cincinnati, Andrew?  Is someone sending you the letters and voice mail recordings via the mail?  Just wondering. 

maybe.. maybe not..

maybe my name is not Andrew at all. It is irrelovant  8)

Offline cubsrams1

• All American
    • Member Since 02/2009
    « Reply #529 on: December 02, 2008, 10:43:47 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • maybe.. maybe not..

maybe my name is not Andrew at all. It is irrelovant  8)

Ah, ha.  So you were just kidding during your post on Nov. 4 where you signed off as "Andrew in Cincy?"   Come on now, can't lie in posts and then get upset when we question you on other things.   ;D

http://www.herdfans.com/12thman/index.php?topic=28200.msg216091#msg216091

I'm trying hard to believe you.  I think you have some inside sources, so thanks for sharing.  But I also believe Chez, too.

Sounds like one of you is getting info from a biased set of folks (athletic staff) and the other is getting info from a biased set of folks (big donors who want Snyder out).  

So basically there are two sides to the story, and we are hearing both of them.  I'd say both of you are right, but some of the sources might be talking out of both sides of their mouth or are being told what they want to hear.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 10:45:20 AM by cubsrams1 »

Offline cubsrams1

• All American
    • Member Since 02/2009
    « Reply #530 on: December 02, 2008, 10:50:02 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • +1 Karma for ya both.  Thanks for sharing your info.

Offline Marshall Faithful

• Junior Varsity
    • Member Since 01/2010
    « Reply #531 on: December 02, 2008, 10:53:45 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • ...Lets not get in a pissing contest. You will lose.

I don’t want to start anything, but if a pissing contest is inevitable, will you be pissing for distance or accuracy?

Offline cubsrams1

• All American
    • Member Since 02/2009
    « Reply #532 on: December 02, 2008, 10:57:17 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I don’t want to start anything, but if a pissing contest is inevitable, will you be pissing for distance or accuracy?

Ha, judging by the length of this thread, I'm putting my money on distance. 

FAST LANE

« Reply #533 on: December 02, 2008, 10:57:54 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • +1 Karma for ya both.  Thanks for sharing your info.

Thank you for being a good sport cubsrams ;D

It is not that i do not believe Chez. He is hearing things from people who obviously mislead him. This is not Chez's fault. I admire his attitude towards seeking information that we as die hard fans deserve to know.

Andrew in Cincy ;D

FAST LANE

« Reply #534 on: December 02, 2008, 11:00:20 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Ha, judging by the length of this thread, I'm putting my money on distance. 

haha.. length of time.. not including the infamous shake at the end

Offline Herdrulz29

« Reply #535 on: December 02, 2008, 11:02:38 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • We need to just ban together and not go to another marshall home football game. This is  a slap in th eface to us fans who have lived thru the losing for 4 years now. The talent has been there to win and if pruett would not have retired, we would have been in a bcs bowl like boise.

Offline dixie10

• Junior Varsity
    « Reply #536 on: December 02, 2008, 11:02:53 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The number 1 boaster in my house says Snyder must go! Period, end of discussion and he is pissed of he wasn't listened to.
    To be right and wrong at the same time, I bet some around here are so proud. Sure you may be right that Snyder is retained, but you will be wrong in that Snyder will bury us or has started to bury us already. No fans, no wins, no recruits, no money, no support, that is the direction we are going. I'm so happy right now. After we beat the 1-aa people will be on here saying we have turned a corner. Playing Bugs tight, folks will say it was a victory within a loss, cause bugs is soo good. Or we could win and again the fan base will think crap 2 wins in a row, Snyder is finally getting it. Then drubbin by wpu and vt will be acceptable - I HATE THIS. A couple close games and couple blow outs (we will be on the losing end there we don't blow anyone out) and we will have 12000 in the stands for the last 2 games and another 3-5 win season.
    Marcum will come out and profess his confidence in Synder (he secretly loathes Marshall sports) and the message boards will blow up. I hope I'm wrong but deep down, in December of next year when everyone is talking about how right they are with their hook ups. I'm going to silently basking in my intellectual genius.
    But really, how smart does someone have to be to see this coming? I'm truly not that bright at all and I can see it coming.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #536 on: December 02, 2008, 11:02:53 AM »

FAST LANE

« Reply #537 on: December 02, 2008, 11:07:29 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Dixie.. I got dizzy after trying to read that dear  :(

I appreciate your energy though

Offline Herdrulz29

« Reply #538 on: December 02, 2008, 11:10:54 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • This post just needs to end, We need to start a truthful one!!!

Offline marcus_789

• Practice Squad
    « Reply #539 on: December 02, 2008, 11:30:55 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The number 1 boaster in my house says Snyder must go! Period, end of discussion and he is pissed of he wasn't listened to.
    To be right and wrong at the same time, I bet some around here are so proud. Sure you may be right that Snyder is retained, but you will be wrong in that Snyder will bury us or has started to bury us already. No fans, no wins, no recruits, no money, no support, that is the direction we are going. I'm so happy right now. After we beat the 1-aa people will be on here saying we have turned a corner. Playing Bugs tight, folks will say it was a victory within a loss, cause bugs is soo good. Or we could win and again the fan base will think crap 2 wins in a row, Snyder is finally getting it. Then drubbin by wpu and vt will be acceptable - I HATE THIS. A couple close games and couple blow outs (we will be on the losing end there we don't blow anyone out) and we will have 12000 in the stands for the last 2 games and another 3-5 win season.
    Marcum will come out and profess his confidence in Synder (he secretly loathes Marshall sports) and the message boards will blow up. I hope I'm wrong but deep down, in December of next year when everyone is talking about how right they are with their hook ups. I'm going to silently basking in my intellectual genius.
    But really, how smart does someone have to be to see this coming? I'm truly not that bright at all and I can see it coming.

+1

Offline Slice11

« Reply #540 on: December 02, 2008, 11:44:44 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • We need to just ban together and not go to another marshall home football game. This is  a slap in th eface to us fans who have lived thru the losing for 4 years now. The talent has been there to win and if pruett would not have retired, we would have been in a bcs bowl like boise.

as big a pruett fan as I am/was, he would have us on probation again so we wouldn't be able to play in any bowl.  and half the team would be locked up.

Offline herdfan429

« Reply #541 on: December 02, 2008, 11:52:09 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • as big a pruett fan as I am/was, he would have us on probation again so we wouldn't be able to play in any bowl.  and half the team would be locked up.

Completely uncalled for and unfounded comment.

Offline field pass

• Heisman
    • Member Since 08/2012
    « Reply #542 on: December 02, 2008, 12:12:24 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Completely uncalled for and unfounded comment.

no kidding...slice must be in Snyders pants every night.

Offline Herdrulz29

« Reply #543 on: December 02, 2008, 12:14:45 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I agree, pruett did not have as much involvement with the stuff that happened as alot of people think. The fans on here need to stop blaming everything on him because this has been over with for years and unless you know the truth about it then let it go.

Offline herdie

• Rookie
    « Reply #544 on: December 02, 2008, 12:17:59 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • as big a pruett fan as I am/was, he would have us on probation again so we wouldn't be able to play in any bowl.  and half the team would be locked up.

The only logical comment that I have ever read on this board!

Offline Slice11

« Reply #545 on: December 02, 2008, 12:22:48 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I agree, pruett did not have as much involvement with the stuff that happened as alot of people think. The fans on here need to stop blaming everything on him because this has been over with for years and unless you know the truth about it then let it go.

I'm not blaming everythign on him.  He was the head coach, just like snyder.  When something goes wrong within the team, he is to blame, just like snyder is to blame for all the losing.  What did I post that was so false.  It seems to me noone can post the truth on this board with getting teamed up on.

You cannot tell me that it's ok for pruett to get a pass on all that happened just b/c we won. 

Offline Slice11

« Reply #546 on: December 02, 2008, 12:25:10 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • no kidding...slice must be in Snyders pants every night.

You're right, I am.  Considering the earlier post had zero to do with snyder and if you would look at my posts in the last month you'll see I was all for getting rid of him, but he's not going anywhere so I'm not going to let it ruin my football season.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #546 on: December 02, 2008, 12:25:10 PM »

Offline herdfan429

« Reply #547 on: December 02, 2008, 12:28:23 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I'm not blaming everythign on him.  He was the head coach, just like snyder.  When something goes wrong within the team, he is to blame, just like snyder is to blame for all the losing.  What did I post that was so false.  It seems to me noone can post the truth on this board with getting teamed up on.

You cannot tell me that it's ok for pruett to get a pass on all that happened just b/c we won. 

I never said Pruett should get a pass.  The only thing the Snyder supporters do is blame Pruett for Snyders short comings.  Pruett screwed us over by leaving when he did and continuing the jobs program.  None of us really know what went on with Pruett and the admin.  Your comment placed ALL the blame on Pruett and that isnt fair to the winningest coach in herd history just like its not fair to blame Snyder for everything considering he was put in a bad situation but he still needs to show better progress in his coaching and that has yet to happen.  The Pruett excuse will not be valid next year in ANY way Pruett wont have any players on the team so it is all on Snyder.

Offline Slice11

« Reply #548 on: December 02, 2008, 12:36:02 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I never said Pruett should get a pass.  The only thing the Snyder supporters do is blame Pruett for Snyders short comings.  Pruett screwed us over by leaving when he did and continuing the jobs program.  None of us really know what went on with Pruett and the admin.  Your comment placed ALL the blame on Pruett and that isnt fair to the winningest coach in herd history just like its not fair to blame Snyder for everything considering he was put in a bad situation but he still needs to show better progress in his coaching and that has yet to happen.  The Pruett excuse will not be valid next year in ANY way Pruett wont have any players on the team so it is all on Snyder.

I'm not sure if some of you are having trouble understanding my posts or not.  I am not blaming pruett for anything that is going on right now.  The only thing I said was he got us in alot of trouble while he was here and his players did the same.  There is nothing false about that statement.  He was the head coach so he is responsible for everything that goes on.  Just like Mark Cann being a complete bust this year.  It's not Snyder's fault he completed only 50% of his passes but it's on MS b/c he is in charge of the program, and by program I mean anythign and everything that goes on within it.

Offline dixie10

• Junior Varsity
    « Reply #549 on: December 02, 2008, 12:39:46 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • All that is said is to this end... Just win baby... WE PLAY FOR CHAMPIONSHIPS! Dont like it, find another job. It hurts that we will be at least 1 more year out before we can play for a championship, (just going on our last 4 years repeating) but that is what we all want and well get there again someday. Its not like we are playing a conference full of top 25 teams or anything.
    This is just plain painfull to sit through.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #549 on: December 02, 2008, 12:39:46 PM »