Author Topic: OC and QB  (Read 313 times)

Offline herdfan129

OC and QB
« on: December 19, 2021, 10:48:34 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]1
  • We fix these two issues this off-season then we have a shot to be really good next year.

I've been saying both of them suck for a while now and have the smites to prove it. Glad it's now obvious enough for everyone to see. We will learn a lot about Huff over the next little bit. If he keeps Cramsey then Huff isn't cut out to be a HC. If we don't get a portal player who can compete immediately then Huff isn't cut out to be the HC.

I'm already on the fence with Huff but these two decisions over the next few months will tell me which side of the fence to be on at the start of the 2022 season.
    The right way is always the right way- Coach Huff

2020 National Soccer Champs!

HerdFans.com

OC and QB
    « on: December 19, 2021, 10:48:34 AM »

Online MicDrass1

Re: OC and QB
    « Reply #1 on: December 19, 2021, 10:51:33 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • We need a new OC and a Qb competition
    Had us between 4-7 wins this year based on our returning players and coaches.  Season played out on my high end.

The following users thanked this post: herdfan129

Offline Herdiowa

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2021, 12:26:41 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • We fix these two issues this off-season then we have a shot to be really good next year.

I've been saying both of them suck for a while now and have the smites to prove it. Glad it's now obvious enough for everyone to see. We will learn a lot about Huff over the next little bit. If he keeps Cramsey then Huff isn't cut out to be a HC. If we don't get a portal player who can compete immediately then Huff isn't cut out to be the HC.

I'm already on the fence with Huff but these two decisions over the next few months will tell me which side of the fence to be on at the start of the 2022 season.
    I would say we need WR help in a big way as well.

The following users thanked this post: mr_ash_1995, wasbarryb, MicDrass1, herdfan129

Offline muherd34

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2021, 01:44:21 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I would say we need WR help in a big way as well.

Agree 100%  Worst wr's I have seen since the Hiram Moore cast.

The following users thanked this post: MicDrass1

Offline Herdalum83

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2021, 02:58:53 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Agree 100%  Worst wr's I have seen since the Hiram Moore cast.

Hopefully, the WR from Florida State helps elevate the receiving corps. I think that Gammage is a solid WR but he's a possession guy, not a WR1. What he gave us this year 78 recs for 878 yards is about all he can give and those would be GREAT numbers as a complementary WR to another guy that was giving us 1100-1200 yards.

I also think with Gammage's frame he needs to be used more in the redzone. 2 receiving TDs is too few for a guy with his build.

The following users thanked this post: MicDrass1

Offline herdfan129

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2021, 07:59:59 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I would say we need WR help in a big way as well.

Agreed....but just got a 4 star transfer so that's proof Huff knows this need and is taking action. I want to see him do the same thing at QB and OC.
    The right way is always the right way- Coach Huff

2020 National Soccer Champs!

HerdFans.com

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2021, 07:59:59 PM »