Author Topic: MU Sports  (Read 924 times)

Offline The E-Man

Re: MU Sports
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2021, 02:35:08 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • My heart is crushed right now as I just lost my Dad, and he came to every Marshall game with me for years, and years. Especially important since my Mom passed away 9 years ago when I was just 27. It is so hard for me to even think about going to a game now.

I'd like to extend my heartfelt sympathies to you and your family. There is nothing more important than family. Keep your head up brother!

HerdFans.com

« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2021, 02:35:08 PM »

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2021, 02:37:55 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • My father who recently passed took me to freshman games at Fairfield as a small child and I have continued that with my children.

Herd2win, I'm truly sorry to hear about your dad. Goherd24 just lost his dad to. I'd like to extend my heartfelt sympathies to you and your family as well.

Offline herd2win

« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2021, 02:41:53 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Herd2win, I'm truly sorry to hear about your dad. Goherd24 just lost his dad to. I'd like to extend my heartfelt sympathies to you and your family as well.

Thanks, I have a million MU stories about my father and how much MU meant to us as a family.  He passed last year and very time I am at an MU game I miss him.  Looking forward to carrying on his legacy in New Orleans with my 2 sons.

The following users thanked this post: whf, The E-Man

HerdFans.com

« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2021, 02:41:53 PM »