Author Topic: Marshall vs. UCF 12/23 Game Thread  (Read 3825 times)

Offline Scottyo614

Re: Marshall vs. UCF 12/23 Game Thread
« Reply #325 on: December 23, 2019, 06:30:21 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Some thoughts.

Gaines, Willie Johnson and Knox have P5 speed/talent. That’s it on O right now with  skills. Not discrediting the sophomores/freshman. It’s funny in conference how much faster they are and then how much more even they are in the big G5 games.

I like Josh Ball but any time your back is turned and your facing the QB that’s not good. Here’s to one more year

A game where our D played with heart but size killed us. They wore us out. We also don’t tackle well.

Would of gone with AT after he showed a spark.

Coaching errors across the board but a hallmark of this team. Penalties and turnovers the hallmark of Doc. Doc is a program manager. He depends on Xs and Os from assistants. This is the worst group of coordinators since early in the tenure. Can’t play in elements, poor game plan another hallmark of this staff. Doc needs to have a full turnover. Rough day

The following users thanked this post: parshall2marshall, The E-Man

HerdFans.com

« Reply #325 on: December 23, 2019, 06:30:21 PM »

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #326 on: December 23, 2019, 06:35:21 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Sure am glad they had their stud WR out and 3 others. Could have gut even uglier. But we always have next year to see doc ball!!!

Offline goherd24

« Reply #327 on: December 23, 2019, 06:36:49 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I'm not an IG Basher, cause I believe he has talent. BUT MY GOSH CAN'T WE TEACH HIM HOW TO PUT AIR UNDER THE BALL!!!
    What on Earth makes you think he has talent?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Offline vanhorn78

« Reply #328 on: December 23, 2019, 06:38:59 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Some thoughts.

Gaines, Willie Johnson and Knox have P5 speed/talent. That’s it on O right now with  skills. Not discrediting the sophomores/freshman. It’s funny in conference how much faster they are and then how much more even they are in the big G5 games.

I like Josh Ball but any time your back is turned and your facing the QB that’s not good. Here’s to one more year

A game where our D played with heart but size killed us. They wore us out. We also don’t tackle well.

Would of gone with AT after he showed a spark.

Coaching errors across the board but a hallmark of this team. Penalties and turnovers the hallmark of Doc. Doc is a program manager. He depends on Xs and Os from assistants. This is the worst group of coordinators since early in the tenure. Can’t play in elements, poor game plan another hallmark of this staff. Doc needs to have a full turnover. Rough day

I would’ve rode the momentum with Thomson, at least a little bit longer. It was the most efficient and crisp we looked all night.

The following users thanked this post: parshall2marshall, ed swain, The E-Man, puma

Offline Herdiowa

« Reply #329 on: December 23, 2019, 06:40:11 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I Green will not win the QB battle coming out of Spring to much real QB coming on behind him and recruited!

Doc needs to be fired!
    I think I’ll take that bet because Doc has been around enough for me to know Green will start no matter what talent is behind him.

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man, HoPPy785, herdfan129

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #330 on: December 23, 2019, 06:44:34 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I would've rode the momentum with Thomson, at least a little bit longer. It was the most efficient and crisp we looked all night.

The announcers, the fans, and even some players would agree with you.. The only one that disagrees with everyone about I Green playing is Doc Holliday

The following users thanked this post: parshall2marshall, herdfan129

HerdFans.com

« Reply #330 on: December 23, 2019, 06:44:34 PM »