Author Topic: Free live streaming for FAU?  (Read 750 times)

Offline beau42m

Free live streaming for FAU?
« on: February 10, 2018, 01:40:58 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Someone put the FIU game up on Thursday on firstrows.xyz. No paywall. Here's hoping they do the same for tonight's FAU game.

HerdFans.com

Free live streaming for FAU?
    « on: February 10, 2018, 01:40:58 PM »

Offline carolinaherdfan

Re: Free live streaming for FAU?
    « Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 02:04:30 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • On herdvision

Offline MUonium

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 02:13:33 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • i've used HVision 3 times and it failed 3 times.  screw HVision

only for Herd brothers and sisters  8)

http://www.myfeed4u.com/watch/2422241/1/Marshall-vs-Fla-Atlantic.html

http://idimsports.eu/watch/623313/1/watch-florida-atlantic-vs-marshall.html
    « Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 02:19:12 PM by MUonium »

Offline beau42m

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2018, 02:26:48 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • firstrows.xyz is free, someone must have paid the $7 and uploaded to the free streamers. I'd never pay $7 for HERDVISION.

Offline beau42m

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2018, 02:34:26 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • MUonium your links don't work. Just because they are listed as such doesn't mean they are active. Currently can't get the popular game OK at Ia-St????

Offline MUonium

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2018, 02:44:03 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • MUonium your links don't work. Just because they are listed as such doesn't mean they are active. Currently can't get the popular game OK at Ia-St????

there are no paywalls on these links.  yes, u do need to know how to use them, how to set up ur PC/device (UBlock, ADBlock, Ghostery apps).  they don't always work, or they're a few or several minutes late.  run Malwarebytes or others afterwards. i have no problems whatsoever and been doing it for a long time.  do some research or don't use them. good luck

Offline MUonium

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2018, 02:56:28 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

http://www.myfeed4u.com/watch/2423016/2/Iowa-State-vs-Oklahoma.html

Offline HerdAlum08

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2018, 03:32:05 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • i've used HVision 3 times and it failed 3 times.  screw HVision

only for Herd brothers and sisters  8)

http://www.myfeed4u.com/watch/2422241/1/Marshall-vs-Fla-Atlantic.html

http://idimsports.eu/watch/623313/1/watch-florida-atlantic-vs-marshall.html

HerdVision is $10.99 a month and considering the Herd's next three games are broadcast exclusively on it. Buy a month and its only $3.75 a game. You also get access to all the other CUSA games as well. I've used it twice and always had great HD quality. I use the Firefox TV App for my Fire TV and watch it like normal. Pretty good picture and no one know the wiser.

*You do have to make sure if you are using a computer that your ad blocker is off. Once it is off, you should have no problem playing it.*

Below is the full Media access for tonight. Hope this helps.

Hey Herd Fans, Big home game tonight as Florida Atlantic comes to the Cam!

Since there always seems to be confusion and silliness with knowing if Marshall is on TV/Stream or Radio, I have decided to post Marshall TV/Radio information prior to Marshall Men's Basketball & Football games. I hope this serves as a way to clarify “Where and How to Watch”:

Men's Basketball Game: Florida Atlantic (10-14, 4-8) at Marshall (16-8, 7-4), 7:00 PM EST

National TV: None

Local TV: None

Smart TVs: Fire TV: Firefox App (Browser App that can display HerdVision on TVs)

Social Media: None

Computer/Stream: HerdVision & CUSA TV: http://conferenceusa.com/watch/default.aspx?Live=3707&path=marshall

National Radio: TuneIn Radio App/Website: https://tunein.com/radio/Thundering-Herd-IMG-Sports-Network-s230320/

Local Radio: Thundering Herd IMG Sports Network: 93.7 & 94.1 FM (Huntington/Ashland/Ironton)

Herd IMG Statewide Radio Affiliates: https://ibb.co/gK9QMw

I hope this clarifies and Gooooo HERD!

Online HoPPy785

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2018, 04:17:27 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • These links aren't to a "free" stream. They are a pirated stream coming from our Herdvision broadcast. They go hand in hand so one can't be bad while the other is good. Our broke university is trying to make a little money to help the program and we are pirating something that costs the same as a Taco Bell lunch ($10) for a full month of access.

I'm sure I'm in the major minority here but mods shouldn't be allowing these links on the board. They aren't legal, they cause viruses for anyone not knowing what they're doing clicking and most of all it robs the University of a handful of extra paying customers.
    « Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 04:49:07 PM by HoPPy785 »

Offline yogiherd

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2018, 04:46:30 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • For $99 a year it is a good bargain to be able to watch all the sports. The first game or two they had their problems but since then it has worked really well for me. Sometimes the audio is quiet but the pic comes in very good. I know for me if I hit watch now a few minutes before the game starts you will get the Herd Vision screen count down to game. If I don't hit reload the count down screen stays there but if I go back to schedule list and hit watch now the game shows if its 6pm or whatever time tipoff is for that game.  Plus you can watch all CUSA games and even go back and watch replays of the past games.
    GO HERD!!!
    In God We Trust.
    United We Stand.
    God Bless America.
    go herd!!!

The following users thanked this post: HoPPy785

Offline MU ATO

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2018, 05:39:06 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • firstrows.xyz is free, someone must have paid the $7 and uploaded to the free streamers. I'd never pay $7 for HERDVISION.

Cheap ass

The following users thanked this post: coryherdman69

Offline SouthernHerd

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2018, 07:34:30 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The problem is not the pirated feeds its the horrible ass TV deal that CUSA got.  Instead of putting them on ESPN3 for free like they should be Marshall is trying to make a $100 buck of the 10 fans that pay for herdvision.  Make the game available for free before nobody cares.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2018, 07:34:30 PM »

Online HoPPy785

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2018, 07:52:02 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The problem is not the pirated feeds its the horrible ass TV deal that CUSA got.  Instead of putting them on ESPN3 for free like they should be Marshall is trying to make a $100 buck of the 10 fans that pay for herdvision.  Make the game available for free before nobody cares.

While I agree the TV deal is not great, it's a pretty thin excuse for pirating content from our own university. You don't have to pay 100 a year. Buy it for 10 bucks a month during the months you want it. Just cause we want it free doesn't mean we have the right to steal it.

The following users thanked this post: coryherdman69

Offline MUonium

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2018, 07:52:15 PM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]1
  • to those who disagree keep it to yourself.  **** off

HerdFans.com

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2018, 07:52:15 PM »