Author Topic: Steelers Former QB Byron Leftwich Is Thankful For His Time In Pittsburgh  (Read 391 times)

HerdFans.com

Online Garbanjo

• Benefactors of HerdFans
  • Assistant Coach
  • Marco's Den Member Since 02/2009

The following users thanked this post: parshall2marshall

Offline whf

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It would seem to me that he'd make a super college offensive coordinator

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, parshall2marshall

Offline parshall2marshall

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Firin' Byron would make a great HC or OC for the Herd. Just because one stubborn old mule wouldn't gracefully step down with the realization that the game had long since passed him by doesn't mean we should unilaterally toss out qualified coaches with Herd connections.

I firmly believe Leftwich could attract heretofore unknown levels of talent ( Moss excepted ). All he would need would be a great cadre of coaches behind him at Marshall.

The forever FREE way to Build Sales Funnels and sell Digital Products online. Build free web sites of all kinds without programming. No credit card needed. Limited time.

https://groovepages.groovesell.com/a/gD4OhvmchDoe

Offline MUfan08

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Firin' Byron would make a great HC or OC for the Herd. Just because one stubborn old mule wouldn't gracefully step down with the realization that the game had long since passed him by doesn't mean we should unilaterally toss out qualified coaches with Herd connections.

I firmly believe Leftwich could attract heretofore unknown levels of talent ( Moss excepted ). All he would need would be a great cadre of coaches behind him at Marshall.

No

Let Byron live on as a player legend.

HerdFans.com