Author Topic: Season Tickets  (Read 371 times)

Offline Skidude

Season Tickets
« on: April 07, 2024, 05:52:09 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • What happens now to the big promotion of selling season tickets for women's basketball?

I will still purchase a couple of season tickets to support the program - but, doubt I attend very many games.

HerdFans.com

Season Tickets
    « on: April 07, 2024, 05:52:09 PM »

Offline MUonium

Re: Season Tickets
    « Reply #1 on: April 07, 2024, 06:01:31 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • What happens now to the big promotion of selling season tickets for women's basketball?

I will still purchase a couple of season tickets to support the program - but, doubt I attend very many games.

this is a confusing post, but so be it!

The following users thanked this post: miltonherdfan

Offline Skidude

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2024, 06:44:54 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • How is it confusing?  Marshall has been contacting donors about a big push trying to sell as many season tickets to women's basketball as possible.  Taking advantage of this record setting season.  Now, with Kim Caldwell leaving - how many people that were considering buying season tickets will still buy them?

I will probably still purchase a couple - but, doubt I will be attending very many games.

Online MUfan08

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2024, 12:47:14 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • One thing to look at is if you cannot use the tickets you can always donate them to a non-profit (example Boys and Girls club) and be considered tax deductible.

https://www.sapling.com/12034895/can-sports-tickets-donated-charity-tax-deductible
    « Last Edit: April 08, 2024, 01:01:08 PM by MUfan08 »

Offline bighat

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2024, 12:54:22 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Can not.

Offline MUther

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2024, 02:21:05 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It throws a big monkey wrench into a lot of things.   Not sure it would be better if she'd been successful here three or four years and then left.  It hadn't had a chance to snowball into something huge like an era of winning that suddenly got taken away, so there's that.  I hope we get it right and continue to be successful but I doubt we catch lightning in a bottle twice in a row like that, short of hiring an assistant capable of doing what Kim did.  I do think having Kim go to an SEC powerhouse school in the sport, after a year here, would appeal to an up an comer that can win.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2024, 02:21:05 PM »