Author Topic: Message from Danny D'antoni via Keith Morehouse....  (Read 964 times)

Offline goherd73

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, mr_ash_1995, parshall2marshall, svherd, bighat, ru4mu2, horsrman, chris88

HerdFans.com

Message from Danny D'antoni via Keith Morehouse....
« on: April 05, 2024, 08:11:02 AM »

Offline MarshallSteve

Re: Message from Danny D'antoni via Keith Morehouse....
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2024, 09:13:01 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • That's awesome. Love coach and I hope he can now enjoy retirement. He did good things during his tenure that will always be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-A546U using Tapatalk

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2024, 10:22:34 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It's truly a shame that he lost doing something he loved because he wouldn't change his own mindset. It was so easily corrected and he couldn't see it. I wish him well and hope Corny continues with Dan's philosophy with better roster management and defense. Looking forward to next season.

The following users thanked this post: chris88, wlf

Offline MUonium

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2024, 10:30:15 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It's truly a shame that he lost doing something he loved because he wouldn't change his own mindset. It was so easily corrected and he couldn't see it. I wish him well and hope Corny continues with Dan's philosophy with better roster management and defense. Looking forward to next season.

i think he saw it clear as day.  he wanted to do it like he did it.  for that, i applaud him but i'm glad and relieved for the change.  i wish him the best in the capacity of a fan and donor.

Offline MUther

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2024, 11:45:11 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • This should have been said 10 days ago.  I'm not trying to pick at him, here, and I appreciate his words.  But we've all moved past it in that time, with no word from him.  It's now an afterthought instead of part of the news of change.  Not sure I like the "I'm not going anywhere" statement, either.  Still just have this feeling he at least thinks he'll be pulling strings or advising.  Truly hope he just means he'll go to the games and cheer on the Herd.

The following users thanked this post: GreenSteve, whf, ThunderValley, BigJimslade, Lord Haw-Haw

Offline BigJimslade

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2024, 12:23:23 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • This is what happens when one selfishly stays too long

The following users thanked this post: MUfan08, parshall2marshall, Lord Haw-Haw

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2024, 07:01:50 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • This should have been said 10 days ago.  I'm not trying to pick at him, here, and I appreciate his words.  But we've all moved past it in that time, with no word from him.  It's now an afterthought instead of part of the news of change.  Not sure I like the "I'm not going anywhere" statement, either.  Still just have this feeling he at least thinks he'll be pulling strings or advising.  Truly hope he just means he'll go to the games and cheer on the Herd.

Well if Corny allows Danny to dictate anything then he deserves to fail. This is Cornys team now and he needs to just tell Danny he is going to do it his way period!!!

The following users thanked this post: Collis P, Flat Tire 2

Online whf

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2024, 09:02:27 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Well if Corny allows Danny to dictate anything then he deserves to fail. This is Cornys team now and he needs to just tell Danny he is going to do it his way period!!!
    I have absolutely NO worry that Corny will be Dan's man.  He will make Marshall proud of the team and rooting hard for them.  He is more than able to stand on his own, and make decisions good for the program he intends to run. 

The following users thanked this post: herdorbust2

HerdFans.com

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2024, 09:02:27 AM »