Author Topic: Herd That  (Read 1894 times)

Online Otelmore

Herd That
« on: March 15, 2024, 10:22:25 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Herd That is looking to jump back in to The Basketball Tournament (TBT) again this summer. We are currently looking to partner with local businesses or corporate sponsors. If anyone knows of any businesses that would be interested in sponsorship opportunities could you please shoot me a private message. This year we can give away two seats on the bench, have a corporate logo on our jersey as well as some other neat packages. We work hard to try to put a good product on the floor each summer to represent Marshall University in the best light. We cannot do that with out proper funding in order to compete with other teams and alumni groups. If you could help point me in the proper direction, it would be much appreciated. Thanks,

-Ot Elmore

HerdFans.com

Herd That
    « on: March 15, 2024, 10:22:25 PM »

Offline MUther

Re: Herd That
    « Reply #1 on: March 16, 2024, 06:29:02 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • So if we incorporate a "Fire Dan" fundraiser and donate to "Herd That," it will be on the jerseys?  j/k, but it struck me as funny to think of you guys running around with that on your uniforms.

The following users thanked this post: SuperAnjario

Offline Always THE HERD

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2024, 07:47:58 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Herd That is looking to jump back in to The Basketball Tournament (TBT) again this summer. We are currently looking to partner with local businesses or corporate sponsors. If anyone knows of any businesses that would be interested in sponsorship opportunities could you please shoot me a private message. This year we can give away two seats on the bench, have a corporate logo on our jersey as well as some other neat packages. We work hard to try to put a good product on the floor each summer to represent Marshall University in the best light. We cannot do that with out proper funding in order to compete with other teams and alumni groups. If you could help point me in the proper direction, it would be much appreciated. Thanks,

-Ot Elmore
    No phone number listed, no address listed, etc. How is one to contact him (them)?

Offline CoachMaclid

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2024, 08:23:51 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • He says to private message, which could involve sending a private message on this site.  Ot/Herd That is also pretty visible on Twitter/X.

Offline Tim Hensley

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2024, 08:35:52 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Don't think Elmore will support a "Fire Dan" promotion.

Offline DC01HERD

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2024, 09:10:50 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Fire Dan

Online Otelmore

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2024, 10:24:19 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • No phone number listed, no address listed, etc. How is one to contact him (them)?
    My cell phone number is 304-545-4122

The following users thanked this post: Always THE HERD

Offline MUther

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2024, 10:28:51 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Don't think Elmore will support a "Fire Dan" promotion.

Hence the "j/k"

Offline SuperAnjario

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2024, 12:18:53 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Danny is awful.

Online herd2win

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2024, 12:45:31 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Heard that has represented MU well.  Not sponsorship but is there a sight to donate?

The following users thanked this post: Always THE HERD

Online Otelmore

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2024, 12:50:17 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Heard that has represented MU well.  Not sponsorship but is there a sight to donate?
    We do not have a site, but if you want you can make a check out to Herd That and I can private message you an address?

Offline Herdalum83

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2024, 02:03:15 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Guys quit being d bags. This isn't about Dan this about our Alumni team who have represented our University very well for the last several summers.

I don't care who the coach is, I NEVER want to hear our alumni athletes nor an alumni team bad mouth the person in charge. Quit bringing Dan into every thread and either support Herd That or don't. But, you come across as AHoles bringing up your Dan hate on a thread where Ot is trying to inform as well as provide opportunities for partnerships for any on here that may be interested.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2024, 02:03:15 PM »

Offline mubowhunter

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2024, 02:39:07 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Guys quit being d bags. This isn't about Dan this about our Alumni team who have represented our University very well for the last several summers.

I don't care who the coach is, I NEVER want to hear our alumni athletes nor an alumni team bad mouth the person in charge. Quit bringing Dan into every thread and either support Herd That or don't. But, you come across as AHoles bringing up your Dan hate on a thread where Ot is trying to inform as well as provide opportunities for partnerships for any on here that may be interested.

It?s a beautiful day!  Maybe go for a walk.

Online Otelmore

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2024, 10:00:47 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I just want to say thank you to those who have given. I didn?t know what to expect when posting, but should have known the support Marshall fans would have for us. A big reason we choose to try to represent Marshall every summer!
    « Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 10:10:10 PM by Otelmore »

Offline W0lfman

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2024, 08:38:29 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You guys have any ideas and thoughts how we can help Ot and team out? Maybe a collaboration of HerdFans giving a little something or what you can?
    « Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 08:41:52 PM by W0lfman »

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, carolinaherdfan

Offline mu79grad

« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2024, 08:43:08 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You guys have any ideas and thoughts how we can help Ot and team out? Maybe a collaboration of HerdFans giving a little something or what you can?

Great idea Wolf.  Maybe something like a "Go Fund Me" for Ot.  I'm not savvy enough to know what that might look like.  I know I would pitch in through an on-line site. 

The following users thanked this post: W0lfman, Garbanjo, carolinaherdfan

Offline W0lfman

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2024, 08:54:33 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Yes definitely need something like a gofundme or givebutter type fundraising account. Something that can be shared not only here, but other social sites as well. Not sure if Ot or someone within that organization would have to do it.

Offline carolinaherdfan

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2024, 09:03:30 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It'd be great to work out something positive for herdthat...
    It has been a true source of pride for we Herdfans....

The following users thanked this post: W0lfman, mu79grad, Rockin Herd Fan, Herd2believe, Otelmore

Offline HerdFanJ

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2024, 07:11:00 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Admittedly about "Marshalled out" on all the different donations/tickets/etc but could throw a few bucks to help Herdthat .....

Offline Johnnyherd

• Benefactors of HerdFans
    • Head Coach
    • Member Since 03/2011 Big Green Member 2011
    « Reply #19 on: March 19, 2024, 09:43:02 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I have heard that go fund me takes a percentage of the money donated, but I?m not certain about it.
    It might be easier to open a PayPal, Venmo, or CashApp and connect it to Herdthat?s bank account and post a QR code on here and we could donate very easily.
    « Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 09:44:42 PM by Johnnyherd »

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, mr_ash_1995

Online Garbanjo

• Benefactors of HerdFans
    • Assistant Coach
    • Marco's Den Member Since 02/2009
    « Reply #20 on: March 19, 2024, 09:52:27 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • My cell phone number is 304-545-4122

Hey Ot do you have Zelle?

Online Otelmore

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2024, 10:04:51 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Hey Ot do you have Zelle?
    I do have zelle. I am under that same cell phone number listed earlier in thread. Also we are trying to work on setting up a givebutter or gofundme. I must admit im pretty technically challenged but we are having someone try to set that up.

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, mr_ash_1995

HerdFans.com

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2024, 10:04:51 PM »

Online Otelmore

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2024, 10:16:18 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • https://givebutter.com/VbmZee

Here should be a link for the give butter account for Herd That. Again thank you to anyone who helps contribute. We do our best to represent Marshall in a positive manner every summer and every dollar helps.

The following users thanked this post: W0lfman, Garbanjo, mu79grad

Offline W0lfman

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2024, 10:48:32 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Just sent you 55 bucks. Go luck on reaching your stated goal! 

https://x.com/herdfans_/status/1770280738413273482?s=46&t=c2gJ3C7ktKnryvzqs94eDA

Offline herdinphilly

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2024, 09:04:51 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Save the Fire Dan comments for a related post. It?s shameful and immature to put that stuff in a thread like this.

The following users thanked this post: Herdalum83

HerdFans.com

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2024, 09:04:51 PM »