Author Topic: Better  (Read 255 times)

Offline Herdfan2005

Better
« on: September 10, 2017, 10:13:10 AM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]0
  • I thought the Herd looked better yesterday then I thought they would vs. NC State.  D Line played well and Marshalls LB corp played lights out.  DBs got beat a few times but didnt play too bad either.  Their QB had some great throws yesterday and our DB's had good coverage.   

Offensively I dont know where to start.   O line played ok.  I think I saw Litton go down a few times late in the game.  Rb's did their job for the most part.  Davis has proved to me in these last two games that he isnt taking %^&* from anyone.  Kid is a freak.  Rodriguez will get going eventually.  Just need to get him on the outside.  WR's played great yesterday.  We all saw what Brady is capable of I just feel that Litton needs to have trust in Willie like he does Williams and Brady.  Finally Litton.  I think his play yesterday is the best I have seen since he has been at Marshall.  Looked the part.  Just need to get him to pull the ball on those options.  Thing is I feel that someone has told him to hand it off everytime because he never holds the ball in the RB's gut.  One thing I noticed yesterday about Chase that I loved was it was 3rd down and Legg called a draw.  Litton came over to the sidelines and was very unhappy with the play call and let Legg know about it. 

The following users thanked this post: lovetheherd2, Garbanjo, tradebait, cutmeopenibleedgreen, The E-Man

HerdFans.com

Better
    « on: September 10, 2017, 10:13:10 AM »