Author Topic: way to go kueck  (Read 1283 times)

Offline marshall fanatic

• Benefactors of HerdFans
  • Hall of Famer
  • Member Since 02/2004
way to go kueck
« on: October 13, 2007, 10:41:02 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • must feel nice to know you can suck this bad and not get fired.

HerdFans.com

way to go kueck
    « on: October 13, 2007, 10:41:02 PM »

Offline muherd34

way to go kueck
    « Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 10:49:31 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I believe that the loss is on the D.

Offline W0lfman

way to go kueck
    « Reply #2 on: October 13, 2007, 10:50:03 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • no kidding

Offline Chevy1

Re: way to go kueck
    « Reply #3 on: October 13, 2007, 10:50:20 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Quote from: "marshall fanatic"
    must feel nice to know you can suck this bad and not get fired.

We scored 31 points..... perhaps you should direct your frustration to the side of play that allowed Tulsa to score 38 points...... or NH 48 points.

Offense isn't the problem.
    "The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dreamherd

• Heisman
    way to go kueck
    « Reply #4 on: October 13, 2007, 10:53:00 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • All units are a problem.  Offense is failing to score early.  5 points scored in the 1st quarter.  Offense is a big problem and so is our defense led by our wonderful head coach who was a defensive coord.  Clean house.

Offline marshall fanatic

• Benefactors of HerdFans
    • Hall of Famer
    • Member Since 02/2004
    way to go kueck
    « Reply #5 on: October 13, 2007, 10:54:55 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • only reason I am blaming the O is because we are getting outscored in the 1st quarter by all opponents. Also the offense is becoming very predictable again.

Offline cltherdfan

• Rookie
    way to go kueck
    « Reply #6 on: October 13, 2007, 10:55:02 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I beg to differ regarding the offense....as bad as Tulsa's defense was we should have put more points on the board.  Mixed up the play calling, its called PLAY ACTION kueck........inside the 10 you don't have to run the same play every time.......Plus they should have been organized and got points inside the 10 on 4th down.  

Kueck and snyder deserve more than their fare share of the blame.  

If BM was having such a great season he should have lit up this team. Plain and simple.

Offline W0lfman

way to go kueck
    « Reply #7 on: October 13, 2007, 10:57:00 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • i agree cltherdfan.  offense played well enough to win tonight, but the defense was just way outmatched.

Offline thunderingon

way to go kueck
    « Reply #8 on: October 13, 2007, 10:59:04 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Kueck and BM are easy targets....bottom line, you score 31 pts you should win.  Same old story, start slow, then try to catch up....hey here is a suggestion, change the pregame routine.  Whatever your doing isn't working.

Offline cltherdfan

• Rookie
    way to go kueck
    « Reply #9 on: October 13, 2007, 10:59:50 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Quote from: "W0lfman"
    i agree cltherdfan.  offense played well enough to win tonight, but the defense was just way outmatched.

Wolfman - I feel like the offense left 14 pts on the field at least..........not trying to argue just don't understand your comment.

Offline Dreamherd

• Heisman
    way to go kueck
    « Reply #10 on: October 13, 2007, 11:02:48 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Tulsa gives up 40+ a game.  We need a new staff.  The extra season tickets sold this season could go towards cleaning house.

Offline cltherdfan

• Rookie
    way to go kueck
    « Reply #11 on: October 13, 2007, 11:09:01 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Quote from: "Dreamherd"
    Tulsa gives up 40+ a game.  We need a new staff.  The extra season tickets sold this season could go towards cleaning house.

Agreed.  But in all likelihood we will wait around until things get much worse before demanding results!  Time to retire KAYO.....

HerdFans.com

way to go kueck
    « Reply #11 on: October 13, 2007, 11:09:01 PM »

Offline 2xBison

way to go kueck
    « Reply #12 on: October 14, 2007, 12:44:50 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • fanatic

who do you think decided to tuck tail at halftime with almost a minute left, three time outs, the wind at your back, against one of the weakest defenses we'll play, AFTER giving up 31 pts in the first half??

it was SNYDER.

and, I also think snyder has his nose in kueck's game plan because most of this crap doesn't look like what I saw a few years ago.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline W0lfman

way to go kueck
    « Reply #13 on: October 14, 2007, 12:54:15 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Quote from: "cltherdfan"
    Quote from: "W0lfman"
    i agree cltherdfan.  offense played well enough to win tonight, but the defense was just way outmatched.

Wolfman - I feel like the offense left 14 pts on the field at least..........not trying to argue just don't understand your comment.
    I too think the offense left points on the field, but scoring 31 should've been enough to win.   We could've put up 45 and still lost with the way this defense is playing.  As for Kuecks game plan I think Snyder is all over it too.  What the hell kind of formation are we running when we stack our offense in so tight?  Is it designed to give us a competitive advantage or something?  I've never saw that stuff pre-Snyder.

Offline 2xBison

way to go kueck
    « Reply #14 on: October 14, 2007, 12:58:16 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • he told us at the qb meeting he would get it in passmore hands more.......i guess i just thought we might throw it deep to him.  so technically, he didn't lie......he just beat the hell out of him like a RB.

speaking of lying.......i understand coach speak and all, i also know they can't tell the fans and boosters everything...but why in the hell does he tell us

he is for sure burning Edwards RS last night.  tell us you don't know, but don't lie.

why tell us Johnson is out for sure...why tell us your going to run the 2 minute more and throw it deep often....

just give us coach speak...don't lie to us repeatedly
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline Green Dog

way to go kueck
    « Reply #15 on: October 14, 2007, 12:59:44 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Quote from: "2xBison"
    fanatic

who do you think decided to tuck tail at halftime with almost a minute left, three time outs, the wind at your back, against one of the weakest defenses we'll play, AFTER giving up 31 pts in the first half??

it was SNYDER.

and, I also think snyder has his nose in kueck's game plan because most of this crap doesn't look like what I saw a few years ago.

Nail on the head Bison!

The Conservative crap started the day Snyder walked through the door.

Offline fullboat

• Junior Varsity
    way to go kueck
    « Reply #16 on: October 14, 2007, 12:59:56 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The reason we have scored 5 points in the first quarter thru 6 games is because our offense isn't very good.  The reason we end up with a lot of points is those teams let their guard down or run a prevent defense because they are beating us by double digits.  
    For example, New Hampshire ran a prevent the entire second half not wanting to give up any quick scores.  Against Tulsa..........that last drive they didn't want give up a big play so gave us everything underneath.  
    There is a reason that the worst teams in the country tend to have a lot of passing yards.  
    Just think about it...........we start scoring points and moving the ball after we were down 21-3 against Tulsa.  Against Cincy we were down 20 before we did anything on offense.  Against New hampshire we were down 28-0 when the offense kicked in.  It's like that every week.  Don't let our offense numbers against teams once we are already getting thumped scew your view of our offense.

Offline herdfan429

way to go kueck
    « Reply #17 on: October 14, 2007, 01:00:01 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Without this game our offense is averaging right around 21 points a game.  Thats good enough for 102 in the country, and our defense is allowing 38 points a game that good enough for 113 in the nation.  BOTH THE OFFENSE AND DEFENSE needs overhauled.
    http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/natlRank.jsp?year=2007&div=4&site=org

Offline 2xBison

way to go kueck
    « Reply #18 on: October 14, 2007, 01:12:12 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • hard to score points when you run out the clock to get to halftime
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline firstate

way to go kueck